ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand your pov with more context now but I also still disagree that it is disrespectful in action. I apologize for using the word ignorant since that was not your underlying assumption

At the same time I dont think your friends or any of mine who are gay would condense their movement for acceptance or their sexuality into one shoe so there shouldnt be any offense taken unless someone did this as a hateful act at some kind of rally or something where intent and context definitely matters.

Also from what ive read there were some folks who are gay and thought the low effort by adidas to add rainbow dip n dots was weak and not really a strong design in the first place. No harm no foul.

tenor.gif

Anyone know footlockers return policy with no receipt ?

If the item is still in their system then they will do an in-store exchange for whatever value it is currently priced. They will also take your drivers license info.
It also helps to go to the same store you bought the item just to make it easier.

I think if they used a white based color for the MC3.0, it will look a lot better. The MC1.0 and 2.0 used white and it pops more. I like the execution of the 2.0 better but the 2.0 design overall just wasn't for me.

MC 3.0 doesn't really do anything for me either

You & me bruh

I may try & nab a pair anyway. I'd like to get them in hand. At least them sheets match with everything lol.

I'm kinda done with 3.0's too. Not because of the knit, but because I have several pair now & just like variety. Too many CW's of the same model. I may keep these khakis coming in & may not, so we'll see.

Those pics of the custom pride's are killing me right now!

Last edited:
For those that like the MC and burgs are you guys getting both? I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I want both cuz I feel they're kinda similar color wise. I'm leaning more towards the burg right now cuz it looks like the 1.0s and the price of those is nuts

Struck out on the OKs so I decided to cop these as consolation. After using a coupon on StockX I only paid $169! They're my first pair in the EQT line so looking forward to trying them out.

Last edited:

Struck out on the OKs so I decided to cop these as consolation. After using a coupon on StockX I only paid $169! They're my first pair in the EQT line so looking forward to trying them out.
Nice

I got some coming from StockX for the exact same price 
pimp.gif

Anyone have a pic of what a failed acetone project looks like? Curious to see what it would look like if it goes bad

Quick question, its my first time ordering at sjs, can someone tell me how long it will take to receive my order, im from California. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom