ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats the best way to avoid getting scammed. sold something via invoice. want to make sure buyer doesnt come back and say he got something else. he paid via invoice and ill be shipping with tracking.

whats the best way to avoid getting scammed. sold something via invoice. want to make sure buyer doesnt come back and say he got something else. he paid via invoice and ill be shipping with tracking.
No guaranteed way. That's why I always try to sell through GOAT or StockX.

No guaranteed way. That's why I always try to sell through GOAT or StockX.
Thats why i dont wanna sell on facebook groups or ebay. It seems like its so easy for the buyer to scam you, even if you recorded yourself putting the shoes in the box i feel paypal would side with the buyer but i can never get a response from goat when im requesting to sell something.

Is stock x legit ?
Just when you think you've seen it all 
roll.gif

Do I throw these fake Oreo boosts out at this point?  They've been sitting here for months now.  E-Bay seller refuses to pay for return shipping or send a shipping label.

Last edited:

I guess I missed this, did you not file a claim with eBay?
I went through Paypal and won the claim and so all my money was refunded.  I then notified the seller asking for a prepaid shipping label so I could return them right away.  Few weeks went by and then seller started sending threatening e-mails my way.  I kept telling him e-bay insists the seller pay for return shipping if the items are fake or not as described, but they'd ignore what I wrote and kept sending threatening messages.  I finally lost my cool and responded with an unfriendly e-mail, but still included my desire to ship the shoes back as soon as they covered the shipping.  They never responded and the shoes have been sitting in a closet in the hallway ever since.

They're yours to keep at this point
laugh.gif
. How badly faked are they? You should try customizing them 

Back
Top Bottom