ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually like the way the tongue is like that for some reason lol. I would let it rock on my OKs 

LWfPAes.png

I guess it depends on how you tie them

My pairs don't do that to any degree 
Yup, its only the OK pairs. They didn't put enough material in the tongue to go all the way around.

Peep pictures of normal EQTs (both with and without boost) with the burrito tongue, and you'll see its unique to just the OK pairs (unless you sized down).

Not my pics:

How they should sit:

How they end up on foot:

I'm not disappointed though!

Last edited:

All 93/17s are like that, it's just a bit more pronounced on the Overkills. I don't mind it at all.
​Not into the wrap around tongue thing on EQTs.

... but I'll put up with it for the Masterminds...

Any info on the NBHD Inikis?

NMD R2 Tokyos do that as well...

But they don't look as bad on foot.

BTW: 3rd pair of those I've purchased are coming in today. Bought an 11.5 too small (selling, trying to get out near what I paid), then a 12 on Stock X (Seller flaked) and finally a 12 from Stadium Goods lol

I got my eyes on a pair on eBay that's VNDS seller says worn once and it looks like it and if I can talk him down enough ($440) I'll probably pull the trigger and unload my Kith Copas
I remember when I wouldn't budge to cop them for $300
laugh.gif

Yup, its only the OK pairs. They didn't put enough material in the tongue to go all the way around.

Peep pictures of normal EQTs (both with and without boost) with the burrito tongue, and you'll see its unique to just the OK pairs (unless you sized down).
Nah it's the same amount of material, it just goes a little higher on the OKs and it's softer so it gets pushed up easier. Also depends on your foot shape.

My pic from a while back

Nah it's the same amount of material, it just goes a little higher on the OKs and it's softer so it gets pushed up easier. Also depends on your foot shape.

My pic from a while back
The mesh is def softer but the top edge and inside lining of the tongue which is not mesh is not stretchy. You're probably right in regards to the amount of material, but I think the difference in materials is causing this "distortion" (if you want to call it that) when worn.

EDIT: this part of the tongue, which adds structure and is not stretchy:

Either way, not disappointed by this, more of a feature. Just size appropriately!

Last edited:
Got my girl a pair of the Grey 3.0 UBs and the Milled Leather EQTs for $126 shipped each, she's going to be stoked 

Can anyone chime in on Tiro pant sizing? Had to size down to a medium in the Tiro 15, trying to buy some 17s off this sale. Same sizing as the 15? Or TTS?

My pic from a while back
really need to find those in my size, they are sick

Can anyone chime in on Tiro pant sizing? Had to size down to a medium in the Tiro 15, trying to buy some 17s off this sale. Same sizing as the 15? Or TTS?
I go TTS on both. Fits well for me but if you like them snug then order the same as Tiro 15.

All these stretch mark 3.0's making me miss my 1.0's more and more [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Don't worry... Pinstripes will be here soon lol.

How do Tiro 17 pants fit compared to 15? I had to size down one to a medium for the 15, wondering if 17 is the same fit

The 17's are more tapered than the 15. The fit is a little more modern. Personally, I like the 17's much more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom