ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is anyone going to put some on feet pics of the Flamingos or what? 
laugh.gif

I said that about the OK EQT tongue here on NT right when I got them delivered. The tongue is definitely not as wide as on my milled leather eqts where I have no problem wrapping the tongue so I can tuck it inside the shoe which I like more. It's impossible to do that on the OK pair. My only tiny complaint about the OK EQTs as I'm not a fan of when that tongue sticks out so much. Still a crazy dope shoe though.

When I wash my TW's and air dry them, the tongue and heel tab turn yellow-brown. Then I need to wash them again. How do I prevent this? I think it somehow gathers dirt during the drying or maybe I need to wring out more of the water.

Last edited:

Yup, its only the OK pairs. They didn't put enough material in the tongue to go all the way around.

Peep pictures of normal EQTs (both with and without boost) with the burrito tongue, and you'll see its unique to just the OK pairs (unless you sized down).

Not my pics:

I'm not disappointed though!
Can anyone ID the pants above?

I don't see it as an issue, it's part of the design of the shoe.

issue was the wrong word, it doesnt seriously bother me, obviously, they're my favorite eqts. But none of my others do it, they all lay flat. I also sized down .5 on my OK pair, so theres that too :lol: (I just remembered that as I was typing this)

Is anyone going to put some on feet pics of the Flamingos or what? 

you know full well nobody bought those things to wear :lol:

Last edited:
keep those DS, dont get those soles dirty
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
white outsoles look the best to me matched with white heelcup but them thangs are so sensitive to dirt.

If you keep them DS open boxed, the lint in the air can stain em.

Back
Top Bottom