ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Highsnobietys arrived.

NO RAGRETS 
nthat.gif

To me, by far the best UB collab to date

I hoard size 13 and 14 1.0 UB's.  I almost never move them, unless its for a pair/size really special.  Let me sleep on it.
lol love your honesty :wink: 1.0s are snug for me in a 13 never tried a 14 TBH but I'm sure they would be fine

So Chase blocked my card for fraud. Called me I said it was all ok. Then I just got an email from Adidas for the TB. Talk about lucky. Now I just hope someone doesn't like their MC and I can possibly swap.

So Chase blocked my card for fraud. Called me I said it was all ok. Then I just got an email from Adidas for the TB. Talk about lucky. Now I just hope someone doesn't like their MC and I can possibly swap.

You are so lucky. Worst luck with chase.

People either hate or love the Highsnobietys. I love them. 
nthat.gif

I wouldn't call HS the best or worst UB collab... ranks 3rd in my books, following SNS and WWs.
I'm still slightly bitter over the OG SNS release.  12.5 being the largest size was a mistake by them and adidas.  The pair of 12.5 I had just after the drop was too tight for me to wear comfortably so I had to sell them.  I came across a size 13 sample over a year ago but was not able to purchase it, unfortunately.

I'm still slightly bitter over the OG SNS release.  12.5 being the largest size was a mistake by them and adidas.  The pair of 12.5 I had just after the drop was too tight for me to wear comfortably so I had to sell them.  I came across a size 13 sample over a year ago but was not able to purchase it, unfortunately.
That sucks... being unable to wear one of the best looking UBs AND they were in your hands. At least you're tall 
tongue.gif

People either hate or love the Highsnobietys. I love them. 
nthat.gif

I wouldn't call HS the best or worst UB collab... ranks 3rd in my books, following SNS and WWs.
I'll admit worst is not really what I mean. Gray is hard for me to hate honestly.  Just relative to the other ones it's never been my favorite.  Not to take away from your pickup though, glad you got them in safe and sound!

Last edited:
Won both Highsnobiety and Wood Wood in online raffles.  Both didn't fit and had to sell. Who knew they would go so high in prices.  Crazy.

I'll admit worst is not really what I mean. Gray is hard for me to hate honestly.  Just relative to the other ones it's never been my favorite.  Not to take away from your pickup though, glad you got them in safe and sound!
No worries :smile: and thank you. I just remember trying to cop these when they released and failing horribly. 

I've been really impressed with FNL's shipping speed lately.  I think my last three orders have shipped out the very same day.  

Now only if they would offer free shipping on new releases.  That $9.99 kinda bugs.  But $9.99 ain't nothing really to complain about if hot sneakers are being copped.  
Agreed fam - I've been cooking off FNL manually the past few months...

Triple Black NMD

UB White 1.0 (popped out of nowhere)

Zebras

and now UB 3.0 2.0

Back
Top Bottom