ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not a diss. Think his comment was directed towards your name and avy 
laugh.gif

Ok now I know I am getting old. :lol:

He's the lead vocalist in Linkin Park and Fort Minor.

Dang my bad dawg :lol:

I effs with Linking Park too

They're legendary 

I've been there. For a whole year in High School, I thought Linkin Park was a person. I didn't find out until my friend corrected me when I referred to Linkin Park as "he". :lol:

Last edited:

Don't forget to make that concrete list of regulars to offend everyone who you don't name 
laugh.gif

I like how synthetic it'll be , well at least the tittle :D

I'm in 
Generally enjoy ALL the food talk in Boost Thread. The names and places Locals recommend are all good to know for reference. Easy going tangents at down times. Good choice on K bbq food-stuff is made for group fun.
Thread even gives footwear recommendations for places so you don't hurt self. Can't beat that insight.

Eventually that thread would just transform to what this thread is now.

There's a reason why this thread doesn't go sideways like the yeezy thread. If there's a thread to shut down, it would be that one.

You already know I got that 7PM showtime bro 
nthat.gif

I'll be sure to post a pic for the threads sake

lol. closure of this thread would be pretty epic. But it would probably just recreate with the same familiar NTers or not.

Unregulated Boost thread  would reach 6000+ pages in no time with 5999 pages of the same questions.

lol. closure of this thread would be pretty epic. But it would probably just recreate with the same familiar NTers or not.

Unregulated Boost thread  would reach 6000+ pages in no time with 5999 pages of the same questions.
So at 6000 pages is when NT designates a mod?

Had no clue

It looks like my first pair of UB arrive tomorrow and the adizero prime hat/cap I ordered. Has anyone tried adidas primeknit caps before? Lol

So at 6000 pages is when NT designates a mod?

Had no clue
No clue. But when I had requested to take over this thread to make it an inviting environment since back then it was every other post of the same questions and constant ooping requests, comradery is now not allowed.

You know what I never had Korean BBQ or Habachi Grill. Need to cross both from my bucket list soon hopefully.

Somehow I was reminded of this anecdote from 15 years ago. Back in 10th grade during summer school, there was a teacher's assistant who confiscated student's food that they bring to class. We were close to a burger joint, so it was usually burgers. He wore denim jackets with nothing underneath and became notorious for being the "hamburglar" after being seen eating a burger that he took from a student.

He grew up to be a model citizen:

View media item 2484839

Yea man, widen your buffet-ish, all you can eat joints. Then report back on how your 1.0s handle the floors.

You read my post before the edit and missed the part where I was asking for your recommendations. :lol: I need to eat somewhere besides Halal guys everytime I am in SF.

Last edited:

No clue. But when I had requested to take over this thread to make it an inviting environment since back then it was every other post of the same questions and constant ooping requests, comradery is now not allowed.
NT went Hollywood on us 
mean.gif

You read my post before the edit and missed the part where I was asking for your recommendations.
laugh.gif
I need to eat somewhere besides Halal guys everytime I am in SF.
There's honestly so many places here popping up that it depends on the genre of cuisine.

We use Yelp here pretty heavy so just type 'food' in your current location and go with highest rated and you'll be set.

Not much Boost spots up here worth to mention. Plus you ain't gonna find any 1.0 steals here at this point.

Just a bunch of uncaged / pure boost / trace anything 3.0 that no one really wants.

Last edited:
You read my post before the edit and missed the part where I was asking for your recommendations. :lol: I need to eat somewhere besides Halal guys everytime I am in SF.

There's honestly so many places here popping up that it depends on the genre of cuisine.

We use Yelp here pretty heavy so just type 'food' in your current location and go with highest rated and you'll be set.

Not much Boost spots up here worth to mention. Plus you ain't gonna find any 1.0 steals here at this point.

Just a bunch of uncaged / pure boost / trace anything 3.0 that no one really wants.

I am just looking for Korean BBQ or a Habachi Grill. I guess none of those places deserve more than 3 stars. :lol:
Everytime, I am at Halal Guts I swear 1 in 5 people are wearing Boost.

Last edited:
And I'm a big baby? :lol:

Some of you are getting a little too much in your feelings over burgers :lol:

I'm just giving you guys a fair heads up before the unwanted happens and you take it all out of context.

But hey, I'll hold back and watch from the sidelines.

I guess I gotta start a thread that is 'UB regulars who contribute to the thread regularly who occasionally like to talk about other stuff other than helping folks with legit checks and sizing questions and repeat questions and passing off links with no affiliates ' thread

I like the idea of this, me and jayocampo are in too.

Back to Boost:

Think a couple more places for triple black nemeziz.
Try for fun. Just want to see if unique enough model style to keep. Better than the last Beetlejuice pair. Good luck to all.

View media item 2484851

I am just looking for Korean BBQ or a Habachi Grill. I guess none of those places deserve more than 3 stars.
laugh.gif

Nothing really must-try. Plus some KBBQ places are cook it yourself kinda deal so if you an awful cook then you might not enjoy.

Boost is pretty prevalent up here now but I see more mesh NMDs than anything.

Most and even some in this thread are not convinced spending $180 on a non-nike shoe is worth it, no matter how comfy.

I am just looking for Korean BBQ or a Habachi Grill. I guess none of those places deserve more than 3 stars.
laugh.gif

hit Brothers for kbbq if you're in the city next time, it's the OG spot. But I'd save that experience for LA or NYC if you've never had it before.

I like the idea of this, me and jayocampo are in too.
Thread most likely will not come into fruition.

But now that I think about it I can just change title to Adidas BOOST and Burger Thread. That would end all these loopholes.

Back
Top Bottom