ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying to get a pair of MC's for my sis. If I use the same billing address, but different card, email, & shipping address, you think StockX will still honor the $25 off if I create the account for her? Anyone do this?
Billing address is ok I already did it.

For those who got shipping email for miadidas pair, how far about what that one and the eyes on the finish line email? And what size did you order?

For those who got shipping email for miadidas pair, how far about what that one and the eyes on the finish line email? And what size did you order?
Never got the eyes on finish line. Got the "Your masterpiece is in production" on the 11th and the FedEx delivery notification on the 21st. No email from adidas on shipping. Size 11.5 White pair

Never got the eyes on finish line. Got the "Your masterpiece is in production" on the 11th and the FedEx delivery notification on the 21st. No email from adidas on shipping. Size 11.5 White pair
Interesting. I order 10.5 white. Got the masterpiece one and eyes on the finishline yesterday.

These lace swap make everything different. Lol

Pardon for the horrible roll up :frown:

IMG_20170723_145738.jpg

How's your heel cup holding up with the scratching ???

This is actually the most accurate description of the whole ultra boost vs alpha bounce wearing experience. Its actually how I feel about a lot shoes vs the ultraboost actually. Ultra boost always win in the short term with limited activity. Not the case for long wears for me. Squishier doesnt always translate to most comfortable

Stockx has been sitting on my RTTs since Friday around noon. Still in pre-shipment. Just ship already, haha.

Milled leather 93-17 came in today. Geez, the boost sole is stupid thick. These shoes actually look nice on foot. I can vouch that they are much more comfortable than ultraboost.

Was originally going to black out the sole, but I will keep it like this for now until they yellow.

16gmt8z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom