ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caught myself posting some more negative stuff...thia time about jeans...can't keep putting that stuff in the universe...I need to get back on my square.

got my baits today and want to sell the white pair 93/16. Should i get rid of them Asap?
Lucky to even sell for retail. Almost everyone I know that signed up for the bait raffle won the white pair... won't be surprised if they are sitting at bait and other consortium stores this coming week.

IMG_9903.JPG

R&D pack is here. I dig em. Would have been nice if they had one special box to house both of the shoes

Lucky to even sell for retail. Almost everyone I know that signed up for the bait raffle won the white pair... won't be surprised if they are sitting at bait and other consortium stores this coming week.
ya..i sold it for 195 on stockx came out to be like 170. Its cool cus the moment i sold mine, it the ask price went from 215 to 199 lol. Ya i dont see myself wearing these espcially dem white joints ahhhhhh

BTW. Anyone thinking about copping the 93/17 Textile joints..... Man adidas dropped the ball on this one. Material is garbage/Mesh/ the insoles are flimsy which if you wear it long enough, and take your feet out they come right off! Unlike the OG 93/17 thicc insoles.... Copped with 20% off coupon so I will keep but if it was for retail definitely return ASAP.

BTW. Anyone thinking about copping the 93/17 Textile joints..... Man adidas dropped the ball on this one. Material is garbage/Mesh/ the insoles are flimsy which if you wear it long enough, and take your feet out they come right off! Unlike the OG 93/17 thicc insoles.... Copped with 20% off coupon so I will keep but if it was for retail definitely return ASAP.
Edit: My pair didnt even come with shoe trees/Paper inside omg lol

this has probably been asked a few times but i can't recall what the verdict was. so is 23penny legit/reliable? might as well as pay that price since i suck at getting limited releases.

i'm in same boat with white pair. can't even get rid of them for retail lol. guess i'll just take the loss on stockx. just glad i got the black pair

Sold a pair of DS Pirate Blacks and used that money to buy my HUs and Bape NMDs, but got an email from stockx that the BAPE's didn't pass authentication. Are fakes that good that people think they will pass as legit on places like GOAT AND StockX? Don't they charge the seller restocking fees if they fail authentication? I'm guessing that StockX just pockets the money cause they didn't even offer anything outside of a refund. I wish I could have at least got a free shipping code out of it. Now I'm back on the hunt for a pair...

Back
Top Bottom