ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0244.jpg Maroons:smile:
Pretty sure these are the "red nights" which is a women's CW

I'm so confused. There's grey three, then grey four. Then triple grey. Which is stand for which? :smh:

There's too many greys and blues this year. Which reminds me, no volt/yellow color yet on 3.0

I'm so confused. There's grey three, then grey four. Then triple grey. Which is stand for which? :smh:

There's too many greys and blues this year. Which reminds me, no volt/yellow color yet on 3.0
Would absolutely love a solar yellow 3.0! I feel like the solar colors are where adidas fell short on the 3.0's

Do you think if they dropped today in a 3.0 that they would sell out. I would say that if they were done well, they would be one of the more popular 3.0 colorways

If they were done well yes but I have very little faith that Adidas would do them well. Plus I don't think the 3.0 pattern is well suited for solar colors

The black would be too predominant

ya I would say the solar 1.0's (red, yellow, and orange) did pretty well.. lol

lol they didn't. Just because they're "coveted" now doesn't mean they were good sellers. Majority of them if not all of them sat on discount for like under $100, and even then it took a while to sell out.

lol they didn't. Just because they're "coveted" now doesn't mean they were good sellers. Majority of them if not all of them sat on discount for like under $100, and even then it took a while to sell out.
def sat. same with the kolors 1.0. we were clowning them on this board. then, cue the boostgod. he hyped the f out of them. then prices climbed astronomically.

would yall say the milled leather pair of eqt 93/17's fit the same as other 93/17's?

tried on a size 10 of these in store and they were money

BY9509_BWH

Back
Top Bottom