ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edit: looks like the basis for the collab might be the Outdoor Terrex Tracefinder Climaheat

Last edited:
DMQnZITV4AAwjBb.png

DMQnZITVQAA1mkq.png

Quick butcher of what I wanted.
Black Upper, White Cup w/ Xeno, Xeno Cage, White Boost, White Sole
0Ug0Jsh.png

Finally got my conformation email for sign up. I signed up during that piss poor cubs game last night so took about 12 hours to get confirmation.

Also very interested in the Cleveland boot. Will wait for more info.

IMG_6873.jpg

Threw my UBs in the wash the other day and was surprised at how clean they got. Forgot to take before pics but the whole upper was pretty much the same color as the glue stain around the toe:sick:

Bruh I need a code for those xeno miadidas. I blessed many a NTer with rainbow codes hopefully my good karma comes around in these signed up with three emails

Hmm I might do that but with white heelcup outline and white outsole.
I'm going black cage xeno cup white cup outline.

I want 3 versions I cannot lie. I'd like one with a white heel cup and I would also fancy a zeno cage on a grey or white base.

Welp. Looks like miadidas xeno dropping Oct 20th nyc 5th ave store only. Probably be online later sate.

I wouldnt be surprised if online is the same day or next day. I think the rainbow miadidas codes where opened up about a week before the drop.

Does anyone know how the 5th ave store manages these miadidas releases? (not sure if they did this in the past before) Is it FCFS? Are the lines crazy? Thanks!

Does anyone know how the 5th ave store manages these miadidas releases? (not sure if they did this in the past before) Is it FCFS? Are the lines crazy? Thanks!
I waited in line for the rainbow drop and it was a complete snafu. They forced you to design the shoes in person on the computers they had in store, and the entire system went down due to the server load, so they had you leave and they called you when your number was up. I was lucky that I was near the front (maybe like 50th person in line) , as I got a call back early in the afternoon instead of late at night. I hope they've learned their lesson from the first drop and have improved the system to something more efficient, as the first drop was a complete mess.

I HOPE I get lucky with a Xeno MiAdidas pair. I didnt get squat during the multiple waves of codes for the Rainbow MiAdidas 2.0s,which bummed e the hell out

I waited in line for the rainbow drop and it was a complete snafu. They forced you to design the shoes in person on the computers they had in store, and the entire system went down due to the server load, so they had you leave and they called you when your number was up. I was lucky that I was near the front (maybe like 50th person in line) , as I got a call back early in the afternoon instead of late at night. I hope they've learned their lesson from the first drop and have improved the system to something more efficient, as the first drop was a complete mess.

Thanks for the heads up. What time did you go? I was thinking about swinging by around lunch but it doesn't sound like it'll be a quick purchase then...

Adidas needs to drop the mesh on the EQTs and go back to “Pixelknit”

They’re shooting themselves in the foot by opting to include lower quality materials
i'm sure it's based on profit-maximization theory or something. pick out the best part of a product and keep it, like boost, but downgrade somewhere else to increase profit.
disclaimer: not an economist tho i passed econ 101.

How long does wiggle process orders? Purchased mine last Saturday but the status is still "Being processed" as of today.

How long does wiggle process orders? Purchased mine last Saturday but the status is still "Being processed" as of today.

In my experience usually takes 2-3 business days
Then another 7-10 business days once shipped
USPS does final delivery

One time I did placed an order on Thursday and received it the following Wednesday
That was the fastest I’ve received from them
Longest took a total 2 weeks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom