ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
655BA9B0-A558-4176-A73C-015E73E2B137.jpeg

Yeah, if it is very wide I may try half size down. I half size up due to help with my wide feet but if this is already wide...and no 12.5 available...

A 12 length is usually snug...right on the toe guard but I'm still leaning that way.

Weirdly enough, the half size up length is great but the width wise it's a little bit too wide. Here's a top view comparison between the RTT. It's possible the toe guard not being as far up the shoe could make it look wider.

IMG-3763.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-3763.JPG
    IMG-3763.JPG
    463.5 KB · Views: 45
I’ve had very good experience with dark knight dye on my core black 1.0. Doesn’t chip because it’s not paint. Finished with krylon matte finisher. Comes out cheaper than the other method. One bottle is plenty. Pour very little dye out because that stuff goes a long way.

LOL @ Kith Mids. I’m glad I avoided it.

Still loving my ATRs. The extra chunky boost soles don’t squeak and hold up really well.

Weirdly enough, the half size up length is great but the width wise it's a little bit too wide. Here's a top view comparison between the RTT. It's possible the toe guard not being as far up the shoe could make it look wider.

IMG-3763.JPG
Thanks for the pics man. Definitely can notice the difference between the two. After seeing this pic I might grab the RTT instead.

IMG-3763.JPG

they’re looking real nice in this picture :smokin

Damn half size up is nice in length but too much width. That leans me back toward a 13...or just leaving it alone all together lmao. I'll probably do that and just wait on the first actual triple black mid.

Thanks for the review and pics though.

pmZVnin0j

Got these bad boys in on Friday and so happy I pulled the trigger. Miadidas came through with the quickness. Really dope in hand.

Mystery Ink upper, black xeno cage, black laces, white xeno tongue label and heel cup, with white midsole and outsole.

Didn't buy cause of other shoes, but that design is really nice. Was so focused onto triple black, that totally missed this style. This is a winning combination.

Finally got the formula to dye UB without cracking. Customized my son’s beaters. No more cracking!

Have you looked into the Dark Knight method? That one is tried and true. Been discussed quite often in previous posts. Might be simpler than formula. Take a look.

https://www.darkknightofficialsoledye.com

Just unboxed the Beckham UBs and I think I have an idea why they keep getting pushed back. The scuffs on the suede is normal to me so I can overlook it Bc I like the silhouette but the midsole is literally separating from the upper. Never seen a defect like that before.

So disappointing to hear. Soccer.com was ghosted and canceled. Thinking about the ADC release. Maybe.

If you want your Boosts restored to white, I heard the white oil based sharpies do the trick.

Best method for white.

Ooops, sorry but not selling , promoting, advertising anything here gentlemen

Dude, don't get yourself banned from Boost Thread. Be a sad day with the help you give Regulars. Hope all is well.

Nice. thanks!

Anyone else got a review or experience they want to share?

So far:

-Really comfortable
-Not for running, casual wear only

Hows the sizing, go with your regular Adidas size? How light is it compared to Roshes? Flyknits?
Here is a great 4K video of the Y3 Pure boost on atomic purple color way! Hope it helps.

The Y-3 edition colorway is great imo -- it takes some of that super fat heel look away and just keeps it nice and clean. With that price and limited availability though... not happenin.

Hoping they come through with a white-based upper colorway for these in the future.
This color way is clean .... check it out is the same Y3 but in blue and black:

those atomic purples look like crap in hand. I was pumped to get them for $180 but they didn't even make it out of the box for more than 3 seconds. Back on the UPS truck

Back
Top Bottom