ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wondering where all these random restocks came from? extra stocks, ppl cancel or cancelled bot orders

random sizes keep popping up. If anyone out there missed out and wants a pair. Keep refreshing and have your autofill ready!

missed the drop this morning, just copped an 11 on one of the restocks. Thanks for the info guys

I saw some people talking about it earlier but is there any chance they cancel multiple orders of the same sneaker? Got an 11 to cart so figured why the hell not.

Wow. Good on that AMM release. Pretty well done. And nice to many managed to copped, even for those who were on the fence. Almost like a marketing strategy, the random restocks just pushed people over and caved in to BNTL mode lol.

Passed on both UB and NMDs for me. But woke up to my $280 offer accepted for Kiths Pure Controls:pimp:

290sqm always sell them at resell prices. Wonder why

i don't know about it due to i didn't use the site from eu or us but i am pretty sure any random customer, new customers generally and even some loyal customers being accused of being a reseller and refused to be sold product by store owners own initiative. all i see is he is trying to save as much item as possible to resell by himself or by his employees. me and many other local customers are tired and neither adidas nor consortium is not helping/listening/caring at all. there is no other local alternative tho. things are getting more disgusting day by day by them.

I know this questions has been asked several times, also didn't see it on the main page, but how does the 4.0 fit? First UB purchase. My Brannock is 12.5.

Back
Top Bottom