ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After wearing the AMM UBs around a little more, I think they fit more like 1.0s. but I feel like theres extra space in the toe area. could just be me, but maybe the toebox pattern or the material makes this feel different from other 1.0s, which is what made me say they fit like 3.0s initially.

Saw someone mention the Solebox UBs, theres a cage inside the AMMs similar to other uncaged UBs with the sock liner that makes the shoe feel more snug on the sides, where the Soleboxes have nothing on the inner sides.

I went TTS, and after wearing them a little more, dont think I could size down like I could with 3.0s because the sides, but I do feel like theres extra space in the toe. hope this helps.

After wearing the AMM UBs around a little more, I think they fit more like 1.0s. but I feel like theres extra space in the toe area. could just be me, but maybe the toebox pattern or the material makes this feel different from other 1.0s, which is what made me say they fit like 3.0s initially.

Saw someone mention the Solebox UBs, theres a cage inside the AMMs similar to other uncaged UBs with the sock liner that makes the shoe feel more snug on the sides, where the Soleboxes have nothing on the inner sides.

I went TTS, and after wearing them a little more, dont think I could size down like I could with 3.0s because the sides, but I do feel like theres extra space in the toe. hope this helps.

let's see some on feets!

AMM x Invincible UB's seem to have leather insoles like Havens?

Don't know if you can tell from this pic :lol:
1061050-1061051-adidas-amamaniere-invincible-ultraboost-nmd-8.jpg

People are gonna regret sleeping on this collab. We don't have enough Consortium Uncaged UBs. The NMDs are fire too, the upper on it is how the Uncaged Ultra Boost should have looked like from the start :lol:

Back
Top Bottom