ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW, just opened the big *** box for Des' AMMxInvincible UB to make sure everything's good and no two left shoes :lol:.

That Sneaker Exchange box is nice :nthat:

But the box they shipped it in.... WTF AMM? Look at this big *** box ...

123123.png

Good thing I have some old adidas boxes lying around other wise I might get charged extra shipping them to Des internationally in that big *** box.

It was hard letting him go. I'm , at least, alright right now. He's in a better place. He gave us some really good 24 years. So may he RIP and happy.

@DesD1
Just saw: too young.
Condolences mi Amigo to you and your
Familia. Peace be with you.

IMG_3026.JPG

C4887D3B-7647-4570-B729-FAE4031C3099.jpeg
50F02520-2340-4595-9F8C-6069D54E5616.jpeg

These came in today. Straight to feet for a doctors appointment. Picked up for 180 shipped. No complaints here. Should have my AMM delivered today too.
how is the fit on these? like loose 3.0 or like more snug 3.0? to me some ub 3.0s like triple black, night cargo etc fits snugger than core black, triple whites. please help me out.

i didn't get my amm ub yet. as i see some says 1.0 sizing while others saying 3.0, confused and i hate this issue with adidas! every 1 shoe at least in my 3 purchase i had to buy again to find my right size.

Still hunting for that under retail Lux UB pickup.

Lowest I’ve seen so far is $190 on StockX. I have a free shipping coupon so that price would be all in.

2018 goals. No more kicks unless it's Adidas Ultraboost 1.0 3M re-release. :emoji_sunglasses:

That's what we all say time to time. Look where it got us. :rofl:

Still hunting for that under retail Lux UB pickup.

Lowest I’ve seen so far is $190 on StockX. I have a free shipping coupon so that price would be all in.

What sucks is my pair from SS is being delivered later, ahead of the scheduled date but I found out that I could have saved $$ if I had waited and copped off some eu site that gives free shipping and after tax exclusion.

Not sure if posted yet, but jimmyjazz has a good size run of all white Ultraboost EQT Support 93/16 for about $63 shipped after code and before ebates: CHEER30E

Some of you small-footers are too spoiled :lol: Try not having the option of half-sizes...or they don't make your size at all. :sick:

Something about the marshalls situation seems off...not that marshalls doesn't get good shoes...I used to work there so I know you can catch some gems...but that price point seems way off. Would have expected at least 70 bucks for them. Marshall will typically charge 40 - 50 percent of the original MSRP.

AMM just cancelled my amm ub that has been stuck at waiting to ship with fedex, bought on release day....

Last edited:
Something about the marshalls situation seems off...not that marshalls doesn't get good shoes...I used to work there so I know you can catch some gems...but that price point seems way off. Would have expected at least 70 bucks for them. Marshall will typically charge 40 - 50 percent of the original MSRP.
Looks legit to me. Last time I went to one they had the Ultra Boost ST for like $60

Happy holidays to you all good people in the boost thread. It's been hell of a year, with ups and downs everywhere, but we keep going through.
My cousin past away last week, it's been rough, so I take advantage of it to encourage you to show love with no restraint , love till it hurts, it can be the last time.

My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom