ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luxes came in today, really digging them. Definitely fit like 3.0s to me. Anyone else notice the ankle padding is thicker than other ultra boosts?

I would take those packer mids in an 11 for 156. In other news naked had a smooth release for invincible nmd. I cooped a 7.5 i was trying to cop a 6 but i didnt know the sizes would pop up in euro. O well

I don't have a problem with it, but it could've been better.

I'm sht at Photoshop (I don't know how to match it to any of the colors - but close enough :lol:), but I tried to edit the heelcup in a photo I found on reddit:

luxedit.png

I posted that pair. In my opinion, the plastic cage and heel cup took out the "lux" from this shoe. It would be a crazy pair if they used suede cage a la the first SNS x SS.

Picked up my AMM UBs from the UPS Store the other day and man those things are sick, I might need to double up. They fit perfect and they look great. I know, I know, Triple White might be a bit played out but I love them.

The AMM colab was probably the most in touch with what the boost crowd wants in a shoe out of any consortium release this year. Aside from bait being smart and ditching the burrito tongue on the eqt.

Back
Top Bottom