ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Working from home has its perks. Everyday can be boost life

CEB7B549-573E-4B29-9482-D79C2CA0B8BB.jpeg
Someone is an overachiever. You get dressed to work from home? I'm currently working from home wearing t-shirt, tech fleece shorts, and slides. Not to mention on NT.

Ive been off last 2 weeks. Havent put on anything other then sweats expect new years and Christmas :lol:

Round Two is the gamestop of sneakers/streetwear. Every episode they finesse and get steals with their offers. The latest ep they got like 20k worth in supreme bogos while ending up paying like half that.
It's like Pawn Stars.

Someone is an overachiever. You get dressed to work from home? I'm currently working from home wearing t-shirt, tech fleece shorts, and slides. Not to mention on NT.

hehe dont give me too much credit.. its a state of mind for me..typically i suit up and have client meetings on any given day..but when I'm not in front of clients, i always "get ready for the day" ....

Me and @pg62 cosign. Not impressed by creams :smile:

So far the lux seem to be something different, but the name and price doesn't fit. That suede tongue isn't enough to designate these as lux. That faux suede toe cap and strip on the back:smh:. A leather cage would have been the business. I need to see in person before I even think about copping.

$175 for Lux is a no brainer IMO. They're really nice, definitely satisfy anyone's "cream urges". Top 3 UB pickup for me this year (I skipped a lot of UB 3.0)

People really seem to like the Lux in here. I think they were super blend and boring when I saw them in person. Definitely doesn’t deserve their name imo. That suede toe guard looked so cheap and missplaced. Nowhere near creams imo and creams aren’t even my absolute favorite pair.

Any upcoming boost models to look forward to?

Also, are we going to need a separate thread for the 4D Futurecrafts?

The futurecrafts dont look as comfy as UBs but look interesting.. Some of those clima ubs look killer

I saw this one custom earlier and can't find it anymore :frown:
Can someone maybe help? Maybe you guys have a picture or so..
It was a Triple White 2.0 as a base. Cage was cut off. Upper completely coloured in dark burgundy except the heelcup which was left completely white. Red Laces matching the upper inserted.

Climas? NBHD Inikis? (I’m skipping 4.0s)

Hmm. Climas look "okay." In-hand pictures looked different than stock photos. We shall see...

On the other hand, NBHD Inikis are just too clean. I heard that they might not release though?

Hmm. Climas look "okay." In-hand pictures looked different than stock photos. We shall see...

On the other hand, NBHD Inikis are just too clean. I heard that they might not release though?
No telling. Felt like it was the same thing with the Inv x NBHD R1, leak after leak, and then before we knew it we had drop dates.

The futurecrafts dont look as comfy as UBs but look interesting.. Some of those clima ubs look killer

They look dope af to me. All blacks and the black with green "midsole" are so nice.

Clima look pretty cool too. I just got my AMM in and I like them with their unique pattern, but didn't really like any of the 3.0s and still unsure of 4.0

Back
Top Bottom