ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling this specific silo will never get a wide release (I believe there are still Shanghai & Tokyo colorways coming out), but definitely looking forward to what it leads to as far as future Speedfactory stuff
Don’t forget AM4NYC as well.

Under retail pickup via SS ebay auction

2467CE91-6C00-4E3F-91D7-F518AE12E75B.jpeg

6D536E9E-308E-4CD5-AAB5-279CBC0DC5D5.jpeg

SS?

Felt like we waited forever for this release to finally come. Dont care what retail was, Im glad to finally have these :smokin

3D2700F5-530D-4722-BD0C-728E46D19597.jpeg
They waited to long to drop these imo. I gave away all of my Ini.... I mean I-5923s away except for the 70s colorway. They weren’t as comfy after a while and I think that’s because of the lack of support on the shoe. But those Neighborhoods seem more stable because of the materials used and the plastic heel cup on the back.

The neighborhood inikis are nice although in some pictures idk if its the light or something but they dont look as good.. I personally still prefer the uncaged ubs with all black and white under soles

I wish naked would do another collab and do another summer color. Exactly the same as the mint but like a blue or something. I love that cloth cage. If I could get mints for 300 I’d cop. 550 is the lowest I’ve seen for a 12 but that’s just nuts

I wish naked would do another collab and do another summer color. Exactly the same as the mint but like a blue or something. I love that cloth cage. If I could get mints for 300 I’d cop. 550 is the lowest I’ve seen for a 12 but that’s just nuts

naked is doing an arkham (dunno if i spelled it right)

I'm pretty sure these adidas designers just ask their kids to approve these CWs. They are not well thought out at all.

Would be nice to see them utilize that light blue boost in UBs as they did in the CNY EQT 93/17

EDIT: lantern festival EQT 93/17

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom