ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats! Better than the current resale prices. These will be retail or bust for me, even though I really want them. $400+ is too much...

Prices will def dip a little next week. Seems like stores are getting pretty healthy stock.

Neglected pair
836C69AF-566A-4ABE-A6FA-0193DEC9657C.jpeg

debating if i should og TTS or .5 up on the milled leather 93/17s

bought (and returned) a mesh pair in a 10 and it was a bit tight on the sides but milled is PK so 0_0 someone halp lol
I have the OG 93/-7 and i went tts 10.5, I wear 11 in ultra boost 1.0

Anyone know where else to get the climas ? SVD has them but with the conversion and duties itll be well over 400 cad

Anyone know where else to get the climas ? SVD has them but with the conversion and duties itll be well over 400 cad

They will be GR, have patience. Bet they hit discount too, especially whites.

Got my triple black Climas; the PK isn't thinner, the knit holes are just bigger and run along the entire shoe and under the cage. Only a matter of time until someone rips off that cage. I'm wondering what the pattern looks like. JD didn't have my US11 so I went half down and as hoped they are perfect.

They will be GR, have patience. Bet they hit discount too, especially whites.

Got my triple black Climas; the PK isn't thinner, the knit holes are just bigger and run along the entire shoe and under the cage. Only a matter of time until someone rips off that cage. I'm wondering what the pattern looks like. JD didn't have my US11 so I went half down and as hoped they are perfect.

Thanks for the heads up. ill keep an eye out.

...Only issue I found was that they are kind of large. I don't mind it. The knit is perfect...Fit is probably TTS. Fit looser than my Haven's or 1.0s.

Thanks for the pics
Would you go same same size as the 1.0's or would you go down .5?

Do the climas fit the same as the 3.0 and 4.0 ultraboost?
I’m thinking of ordering them online.

Do the climas fit the same as the 3.0 and 4.0 ultraboost?
I’m thinking of ordering them online.

Thanks for the pics
Would you go same same size as the 1.0's or would you go down .5?

Take your normal UB size. If thats not available, you can go half down and be fine as long as the length is good. My wide feet feel great half size down. Key is length and all UB caged models have the same length from 1-Climas. I would not go half up, theres a ton of give in the PK.

speaking of the AMM NMD, one of the stripes on the side had started fraying, trimming it with scissors should be fine, right?

Back
Top Bottom