ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody have the KITH/Adidas Response TRs? Trying to get an idea on sizing and comfort for tomorrow.

I have the 2016 pair. They run big, the store I bought from didn't have half sizes and my TTS felt huge, so I went down a full size from my UB size with no issues.
They are pretty comfortable, the boost is good. The insole has embossed writing on it which feels a bit weird at first but you get used to it.

Last edited:
New Kith Trail Boost

https://kith.com/collections/kith/products/kith-x-adidas-terrex-response-trail-boost-agency

DSC_3017_e17cd260-20bd-43e9-b0aa-c9537711be14.progressive.jpg

Honestly either would fit, but I just got my first 4.0 today (and have been on the UB train since the early days of this thread) and I found them to be a perfect fit. Snug, but adequate space in the toe.

for me:

1.0 - 14 (could use a 14.5)
2.0 - 14 (could use a 14.5)
3.0 - 14
4.0 - 14
350v2 - 14.5, could probably fit a 14

Thank you. So they fit similar to the 3.0 then? If I get a 12 in 3.0 the heel slips.

Yeah I think they've been charging CA tax ever since that Maxfield pop up they did for the Love Thy City collection

Oh wow... Didnt know its been that long... Havent bought anything on Kith before Thanksgiving for a while lol

Thank you. So they fit similar to the 3.0 then? If I get a 12 in 3.0 the heel slips.

Definitely closer to the 3.0 fit.

Then again, I can size up to a 15 and not have heel slip. The 4.0s seem to be sitting in stores so I'd always say "try them on" to be certain, but if not...I'd say go with your 3.0 size.

Back
Top Bottom