ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
614F0D94-50CF-4ABA-9A25-6B323C4B4148.jpeg
Today was a good day. Brings me back to 1.0 days before the hype. When you could walk in and walk out. Also grabbed my lux from my boy. Those are so underrated imo.

Did these actually drop on ADC at 3:00 AM or did they just load as sold out and haven’t released them yet?

Okay, so can anyone now confirm the fit of the UNDFTD 1.0s? I got a size 9 but I'm a 9.5 in 1.0 UBs (only option available). I'm not one to get rid of the insole... So I'll probably have to sell.

Dude I like the lux but returned mine originally because I didn’t like them enough at $180. I’ve seen them as low as $100 shipped now but with all these other releases I can’t seem to pull the trigger

they dropped at 1pm est

Really?

When I woke up at 9:30 ET, ADC listed them as sold out.

I put my pm on the page, and never got a notification of a change. And I checked it at 1 ET (along with the 10 mins on either side of the top of every hour since I woke up), with no change.

Really?

When I woke up at 9:30 ET, ADC listed them as sold out.

I put my pm on the page, and never got a notification of a change. And I checked it at 1 ET (along with the 10 mins on either side of the top of every hour since I woke up), with no change.

Same. Heard they dropped at 3:00 AM ET but can’t find anything to back that up either. All the other collab items loaded on ADC at 1:00 PM ET but the UB’s have been sold out since I woke up.

I actually hit on he BAIT online raffle. Only W all weekend but I'll take it. Almost deleted the email too because I tried the link but wasn't logged in to my account and it said it wasn't available. Glad I checked the fine print :lol:

Yeah they went live at 1AM PST last night if I recall correctly. Was a random tweet. By the time I saw it they were OOS.

ugh

So it really did drop then? Did anyone here actually cop?

And to think I was too busy striking out on OW's at DSML and pee-soaked solebox walking man at the time...

Back
Top Bottom