ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parley has never gotten their own silos tho & it was said a while back that by end of 2018 all UBs would be utilizing Parley material. It’s not the ST silo either.

E2259D74-B9B6-4092-BFE6-B7845F3CAC50.png
Not sure if this was posted yet

Reactions: gir
Really? That's the campaign? Paint the stripes white and call it a day? They should just be called the insta discount pack.
Lol...im in for the 2 pictures above.

On the fence about the cream/talc pair with blue stripes. But like them too.

has anyone sold a 1.0 with yellowing but new on stockx? i know what their FAQ says about DS shoes, but wondering if someone's actually done it and not gotten push back from the buyer or stockx? I have a DS pair of 1.0 neon yellow i might offload and replace them with the mids. But even DS they have slight* yellowing near the toe point and the boost logo above the label is crackling.

Lol...im in for the 2 pictures above.

On the fence about the cream/talc pair with blue stripes. But like them too.
monochromatic CWs esp, CWs they've come out with before have diluted the market. Probably because I have been comparing their CWs with AM270s and VM that Adidas can do so, so much more with their color blocking, materials, 3M, etc.

No doubt. I don't have many black uppers/white boost shoes..add in a white cup and I'm all for that pair.

And I've needed a pair of blue boost shoes for a while. Almost copped the EQT that was on sale for 60 bucks a few weeks back but I definitely like these more.

has anyone sold a 1.0 with yellowing but new on stockx? i know what their FAQ says about DS shoes, but wondering if someone's actually done it and not gotten push back from the buyer or stockx? I have a DS pair of 1.0 neon yellow i might offload and replace them with the mids. But even DS they have slight* yellowing near the toe point and the boost logo above the label is crackling.

Not with StockX but I received a DS pair of Solar Reds from GOAT that had some yellowing on the boost. I'm sending them back because I found a cheaper pair but they didn't seem to mind the flaw.

Back
Top Bottom