ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7D3950DA-3F2E-4633-B250-6C24FB7D9529.jpeg
Is that Magnum P.I.?

Damn...was hoping to grab once they inevitably hit discount. Guess that won't happen. Damn shame, they are fresh.

Damn...was hoping to grab once they inevitably hit discount. Guess that won't happen. Damn shame, they are fresh.
That doesn't necessarily mean you won't be able to though, Consortium collabs being what they are now, it seems. If retail was $220 and they're already sitting on Goat for $200, that bodes well for waiting it out.

hope the legend ink parleys wind up going for around 100 like the carbons via ADC fnf sale

thinking about copping the carbons ...ADC sent me a 15% off bday code.. may cop...idk
i think theyre super clean. but been super thrifty w UBs. but if its your bday month, happy bday month and treat yo self!

The mids were always nice, but these are starting to creep up to be my favorite of the pack.
93743B94-360F-4A82-999E-4D8DAE74D1ED.jpeg
93743B94-360F-4A82-999E-4D8DAE74D1ED.jpeg

Definitely the underrated pair in the pack. Love both but yet to unDS mine. I've been sticking to the SBxPackers Mids but loved the concept behind the collabo.

It's a love hate relationship due to the nature of the game..but i don't wanna get back into the mix of that discussion.:frown:

Waiting for those to hit discount. Looks like it might have the soft (softer than NMD) neoprene inserts that they used on the Arkyn.

Adidas hasn't shipped my AM4NHL Capitals and I ordered the day these released. Is anyone else on the same boat?

Got mine over 2 weeks ago. Posted pics a while back that no one cared about lol. I actually just sold them because the upper is so tight on the top of the midfoot that I couldn't wear them. The midsole was the comfiest I've ever tried tho..

Hope you get yours soon, try emailing CS maybe?

Back
Top Bottom