ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got mine over 2 weeks ago. Posted pics a while back that no one cared about lol. I actually just sold them because the upper is so tight on the top of the midfoot that I couldn't wear them. The midsole was the comfiest I've ever tried tho..

Hope you get yours soon, try emailing CS maybe?

Yeah that’s the problem with the AM4 in general, super tight around the midfoot but also very long, there isn’t a size of that upper that fits my foot properly. The midsole is definitely super nice though.

Got mine over 2 weeks ago. Posted pics a while back that no one cared about lol. I actually just sold them because the upper is so tight on the top of the midfoot that I couldn't wear them. The midsole was the comfiest I've ever tried tho..

Hope you get yours soon, try emailing CS maybe?

Yeah definitely email them. They shipped mine the day of the drop on the 21st.

Just saw the new Bape x adidas collab coming out later this year.. very nice.. and there’s an Ultra boost

Which silhouettes?
And is the UB a 4.0 knit? :sick:

All i saw was the UB as far as shoes go, there’s some accessories as well.

As far as knit goes i don’t remember 100%, but didn’t look like 4.0. It’s hard to tell BUT it has an all over bape print . Couldn’t take pics sorry :lol:

Yeah that’s the problem with the AM4 in general, super tight around the midfoot but also very long, there isn’t a size of that upper that fits my foot properly. The midsole is definitely super nice though.
The ultra boost midfoot is a little too tight for me, but the AM4 is fine. I am a half size so the length is perfect. I do think the shoe feels "cheap" because the upper is thin and the midsole has a hole. But these were designed to be light.

Let me help you as I have tried them on. I felt like they were on par with UB in comfort more than Iniki. Simply because the support on the Iniki is simply nonexistent. Very comfy shoe I’m thinking about doubling up.
Inikis in general are just horrible shoes when comparing to ubs comfort

I have the black and white pair left and it’s only used when It’s a crappy day out

guys, any 93/17 on very good sale? wana gift my dad who's been trying every shoe except for boost for comfort. he bought NB 247 the other day because he thinks it's better than boost then ends up complaining about it feeling "hard".

zx 500 boost is one of those shoes ive wanted for 2-3 years. hope they get some good collabs outside of the dbz one

guys, any 93/17 on very good sale? wana gift my dad who's been trying every shoe except for boost for comfort. he bought NB 247 the other day because he thinks it's better than boost then ends up complaining about it feeling "hard".

Given that retail (even the mesh pairs) was $180, there are tons of deals to be found on 93/17s. Footlocker and Finish Line have pairs at $99, and Adidas has a few colors left at $90. Probably a ton at outlets and deals to be found on eBay or even StockX/GOAT. Just depends on your idea of "very good" sale.

Back
Top Bottom