ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 hours left to use "ADIBTS" for 20% off adidas.com

I copped those ZX 500 RM in the OG colorway for $112. I nearly copped the marble green NMDs but it would have been an impulse buy, and there's just too much stuff I'd rather have. I think the NMD silhouette has already become slightly dated.

kinda bittersweet for those people who love nmd r1s (never understood the hype for them). not only does adidas still release unique colorways for that model but they go on discount almost everywhere. kinda wish adidas did the same for 1.0's.

Adidas speedfactory, $60-80 under retail?
I’ll see how this goes; worse case sensario Amazon has good return policy

Attachments

• DDB0B210-288E-4DAF-98A1-EE4C6E513765.png
    DDB0B210-288E-4DAF-98A1-EE4C6E513765.png
    528.5 KB · Views: 33
Definitely is dated
Nah the general public love em still. For your sneakerhead/hypebeast probably.

I would still be copping NMDs if it wasn't for Inikis/i5923. At the similar price point, iniki/i5923 got the better comfort and my preferred silo.

The mita ts1 are the nicest nmd to release this year. I find myself wanting to wear them every day. The prime knit is super buttery and the ankle collar is nice as well. Love the midcut look too

speaking of NMD (nmd thread blows). These aren't half bad. Still have yet to cop a pair of goretex nmd's (probably would come in more handy than crep waterproofing)

Screen-Shot-2018-02-20-at-8.25.34-PM.png

I like those. My problem/minor gripe with some of the (non-monochrome) cws on that model is that the paneling on the sides resembles duct tape.

Any advice on how the leather 93/16's fit? Looks like they may be roomy. I know in mesh EQT's I could afford to half size down.

Any advice on how the leather 93/16's fit? Looks like they may be roomy. I know in mesh EQT's I could afford to half size down.

I recently picked up the 93/16 Avenue collaboration in a 10.5 and my Ultraboost 1.0 sizing is a 11. They fit perfectly fine. I hope that helps.

Looks like UB's may be hitting outlets again. Saw the laceles in a FSR. 2 pairs of ST's in a FSR. And then a few 4.0s and uncaged pairs but not FSR's.

Tons of Inikis...them ****s comfy but I gotta whole size down in them. May get a few pairs though as I really like the look.

Looks like UB's may be hitting outlets again. Saw the laceles in a FSR. 2 pairs of ST's in a FSR. And then a few 4.0s and uncaged pairs but not FSR's.

Tons of Inikis...them ****s comfy but I gotta whole size down in them. May get a few pairs though as I really like the look.
I keep them the same size as my 1.0/2.0 UB size and add an insole and im good to go. Super comfy to me.

The regular UB doesn't even need laces (yeah, it looks good with them...but they're useless)

I don't know why they had to drastically change the design on both the cageless AND laceless versions. They both look like crap.

The regular UB doesn't even need laces (yeah, it looks good with them...but they're useless)

I don't know why they had to drastically change the design on both the cageless AND laceless versions. They both look like crap.
Nah some uncaged colorways are nice.
20180810_153342.jpg
I think they just flooded this stuff to quickly. Should have spread it out way more.

Back
Top Bottom