ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would prefer new colors all together. It is too soon for the OG colors when its been 2-3 years and everyone is going to cape for the color they are missing.

Since we're on MC2.0s. Avert your eyes on my mine. Brazil is harsh on shoes, beaters worn 'round the world

Attachments

• IMG_20180815_103445.jpg
    IMG_20180815_103445.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 35
2nd day wearing my 93/17's...first day was iffy...fit was super sloppy.

Went with a more traditional tying job today and the shoe feels a lot better.

Boost seems firmer than my ultra boosts but still much better than my Pure Boost (2017's) and NMD's. May go after the leather pair.

show your beat wool grey 1.0 and I'll show mine :lol:

7AF1126B-1BF2-44FA-B627-3FA05358FD8F.jpeg

6F45E915-4A39-465E-A818-180F14D37320.jpeg
0AD15332-1997-4108-B5C0-71C09CE71EF2.jpeg
1DABAF45-B8ED-40CC-859C-0061157C6A0B.jpeg

My wife and I are moving and these are the only pair I did not pack. I pray they make it through the move....paid $150 on RRS and wear them so much I threw the box away. If adidas would just make these available every year I would buy a pair every year.

I would LOVE a burgundy 1.0 available and maybe the womens purple 1.0s. The Mrs had a pair until she had to throw them out last month because the bottoms wore out. That’s love right there!

I love how the orginal concept for the 1.0 was just a regular runner with plain colors. The 2.0 began wide amounts of phuckey with the pattern and colors

I don't really like the using the term grail for anything, but I feel like ash purple will never re-release and they are impossible to find. Willing to buy them used as long as they're not in that EQT overkill condition that one guy bought

I don't really like the using the term grail for anything, but I feel like ash purple will never re-release and they are impossible to find. Willing to buy them used as long as they're not in that EQT overkill condition that one guy bought

Here is a pic from IG I posted after hearing the first rumors of a 1.0 retro.....basically begging for these colors to drop again.

03B3F0CF-989B-425C-8AF6-766AF486A5EA.jpeg

In no particular order (except for the 3M - that's top) 3M, Burgandy, Wool Grey, Olive, Solar Red, Ash Purple are the ones I'd like to see re-released

I could use a pair of Triple Black 1.0. I was too stubborn to pay even a dollar over retail when they came out thinking that the talk about it being limited was a bluff.

2nd day wearing my 93/17's...first day was iffy...fit was super sloppy.

Went with a more traditional tying job today and the shoe feels a lot better.

Boost seems firmer than my ultra boosts but still much better than my Pure Boost (2017's) and NMD's. May go after the leather pair.
More firm? Must have gotten a bad pair.

Probably just need to get used to the shoe and have them break in is all.

Plus people respond differently to shoes. Some hate wearing UB's all day if there will be a lot of standing while on the other hand UB's for a long on foot day is glorious to me.

Yea the 93/17s are like by far the mushiest boost i ever worn, how can it be firm at all. Its actually so mushy i stopped wearing it even though i enjoyed it at first. There was no energy return on the boost.

Back
Top Bottom