ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thinking of creating seoul UB on miadidas (one pair with red heel cup & blue tongue tab, and another pair the opposite) and swap one side from each pair

Anyone in socal whos sz 8 down to do this with me ? the shoes will be 50% off
Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 9.51.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 9.51.29 PM.png

Haha damn I would have done it with you if you were a size 10. Good luck!

thinking of creating seoul UB on miadidas (one pair with red heel cup & blue tongue tab, and another pair the opposite) and swap one side from each pair

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 9.51.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 9.51.29 PM.png

How would it be 50% off? :nerd:
Each of ya'll paying full price for a pair.

do yall think the EG UB will go on discount at all? Can't afford shoes atm but those are beautiful and I've been wanting a blue UB since 2.0 :/

legit read my mind , im staring at screenshots i made earlier of two pairs of climas to mimic the seouls..... I’m a size 8 also....

Last edited:
legit read my mind , im staring at screenshots i made earlier of two pairs of climas to mimic the seouls..... I'm size 8, but i'm not in socal. possible to make this work?

I wanted to find someone local to avoid shipping and potential complications. I was considering someone outside of socal but someone already has contacted me and discussed the details. If that fails for whatever reason, I will let you know, thank you for your offer though.

whoa whoa, Im glad i held off on the miadidas climas, I really want to make a Naked Pair. Mind sharing on how to get them for $110?

Back
Top Bottom