ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any word on adidas in Tyson’s? My brother is in the area, but I don’t want him to swing by for nothing. They not answering.

For anyone in the Los Angeles area who is interested in 1.0 retros, Adidas at the 3rd St Peomenade has a promo, buy a boost shoe + a second item and get 30% off. It can be as little as a pair of socks, or as much as a second pair of shoes and you get 30% off the whole purchase.

I bought two OGs, socks and a PK runners hat and it came out to $307 and that’s after LA tax. They have OGs, the navy and the white CNYs but no creams.

For anyone in the Los Angeles area who is interested in 1.0 retros, Adidas at the 3rd St Peomenade has a promo, buy a boost shoe + a second item and get 30% off. It can be as little as a pair of socks, or as much as a second pair of shoes and you get 30% off the whole purchase.

I bought two OGs, socks and a PK runners hat and it came out to $307 and that’s after LA tax. They have OGs, the navy and the white CNYs but no creams.

They still have OG's in stock right now??

Lmao so I asked around. I have a friend heading up to the spectrum around the time I'm off so I'll just hitch a ride with em .

Worst case no 10.5 and I just hang out with ppl without wasting my gas.

#rootfotme

I got a size 10 even though my general size for the Ultra Boost 2.0 is 9.5... And my wool 1.0 fits TIGHT at 9.5. Really hope I didn't screw up.

Haha...My man. You cop?

Drug the family with me so i wouldn't have to pay for parking.

yup. told me limit 1 as well, per colorway though. would have grabbed creams but didnt have my size.

they definitely had tons of UBs though. caught a glimpse of the backroom and saw that WALL of yellow boxes.

Biggest size is a 9 in Tyson’s btw

smallest size is an 8 at tysons when i called earlier today. annapolis, md adidas store didnt have any OGs in stock. it definitely sucks to miss out on a good deal like this because i cant find my size.

I got a size 10 even though my general size for the Ultra Boost 2.0 is 9.5... And my wool 1.0 fits TIGHT at 9.5. Really hope I didn't screw up.

the new cream 1.0 fit TTS for me but these new purps made me go half up without question, so you should be ok IMO

Back
Top Bottom