ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if this was already said but the Starks and the Nights watch have different soles than the rest of the GoT ubs. Like a trail/hiking (more aggressive) sole. Kind of like spikes. Makes the pair for me. Considering going to the mall tomorrow and picking up the dragon pair too.

anyone know how Adidas kids sizing compares to women's? if my girl wears a women's 6.5, what size would she need in kid's?

specifically asking about tennis hu's

Last edited:
What's the google extension that let's me see inventory left on sizes for shopify vendors?

Good looks at hibbetts

Not sure if this was already said but the Starks and the Nights watch have different soles than the rest of the GoT ubs. Like a trail/hiking (more aggressive) sole. Kind of like spikes. Makes the pair for me. Considering going to the mall tomorrow and picking up the dragon pair too.
Tried on the Starks yesterday and you're right, they feel different on foot. Hella comfy. They were really hard for me to pass on.

Am I the only one who has never watched Game of Thrones? I wanted to buy the White Walkers, but it just felt weird not really knowing about the show. I don’t even know what the hell a white walker is lol.

Also never seen the show....don’t want any of them....rocking these today

D0E015A8-54BD-4F17-BEAF-8E4FFA67BA87.jpeg

Also never seen the show....don’t want any of them....rocking these today

D0E015A8-54BD-4F17-BEAF-8E4FFA67BA87.jpeg
Nice. I wanted those bad, but couldn't find a decent price or I just missed the sale on these.

Gotta love the state of boost. Got WM EQT's for $150 and SNSxSS UB for $260 just recently.

Burrito tongue, but I still love these. Un DS for casual Friday.
IMG_20190329_150724.jpg

Gotta love the state of boost. Got WM EQT's for $150 and SNSxSS UB for $260 just recently.

IMG_20190329_150724.jpg

$150 for WM EQT is an awesome price. Theyre dope and go with basically everything. Makes me want to double up lol

Nice grab

I too have not watched GoT, but seeing the shoes, and understanding they were different factions in the show fighting for control...I kinda want to check it out.

If ya'll haven't watched GoT, consider yourselves lucky if you do decide to watch because you can watch an episode a day with no wait in between seasons. The final season will end before you even catch up. So you can pretty much binge watch the entire 8 seasons all the way through with no interruptions if you decide to watch an episode a day.

Am I the only one who has never watched Game of Thrones? I wanted to buy the White Walkers, but it just felt weird not really knowing about the show. I don’t even know what the hell a white walker is lol.
As if most people know the history of the j's they buy anyway

I went to FNL today to get the Clay Yeezy's. They had all the GoT's I believe. I still want the Night Watch's and maybe the House Stark. I just got the Triple Grey's however and still DS. Next get's will def be the Night Watch's and CBC's (Purple)

PS: Don't watch GoT either but looks dope

Nice. I wanted those bad, but couldn't find a decent price or I just missed the sale on these.

IMG_20190329_150724.jpg

I picked those up for maybe $200 on stockx. For awhile people were dumping boost and moving to the next hype sneakers. I usually follow what I like and when the price is good just buy them. Not seeing the same deals recently though. I truly enjoy when what I like is cheap.

Back
Top Bottom