ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EE2E8E30-C512-4C10-A8CF-3AE0D18B0DF7.jpeg

2021? adidas loves to throw out and make their distant future plans known, but most people still have never even tried on anykind of futurecraft...

Nitejoggers are real comfy. Haven't bought any Adidas in the last few years besides some EQTs a bit back. Yeezys/Ultraboosts are still a few notches comfier than Nitejoggers?

More than a few notches...I also recommend the ZX 500RM and the Tresc Run.

It's a feeding frenzy for UBs right now. There are like 25+ colorways, most of which are on sale.

But the problem with the yeezy (350v2s) is that while they NAILED the cushioning, the toebox is reinforced so tightly that if you go TTS there's incredible pressure on the tops of your toes. If you go up 1/2 size, there's still pressure...but then you also have heel slip.

More than a few notches...I also recommend the ZX 500RM and the Tresc Run.

It's a feeding frenzy for UBs right now. There are like 25+ colorways, most of which are on sale.

But the problem with the yeezy (350v2s) is that while they NAILED the cushioning, the toebox is reinforced so tightly that if you go TTS there's incredible pressure on the tops of your toes. If you go up 1/2 size, there's still pressure...but then you also have heel slip.
I like the looks of the Tresc Runs but sizing was way off for my feet. TTS fit length wise but was too narrow. .5 size up fit width wise but the top of the toe was too tight. Full size up was like wearing house shoes. Hate it because they’re comfy and look good

95472772-DEB1-4BF7-99B4-6473ABD97F33.jpeg

been wearing the 19s and think I like these better than the regular ultra boosts

Went TTS on sizing and they fit good to me.

The extra boost is super comfy. Ranking these and the 1.0s as my top 2 UB models
Comfort wise? I can see how the 19s would be more comfy than regular UBs. The footbed feels contoured to fit around your foot. However, I don't like the lack of boost in the toe area. I understand they wanted a more pronounced toe-off/spring forward effect but for casual wear I prefer the extra boost under the toes.

Looks wise? Not even a question.

That said, waiting for those ice mints to go on discount before copping a pair.

Back
Top Bottom