ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burgs pretty much sold out in ADC EU.. (also, if any EU boi needs 20-35%, hmu)

Luckily I bought Burgs in my size right after midnight (randomly saw a tweet), otherwise they would have been OOS this morning. Stock for all the 1.0 re-releases in the EU seems super low compared to the US...

Bought another pair for a friend this morning and now Unidays says I can get my next code in 1300 minutes :smh: if you really have a spare code, I would take a 35% one (but only if you don't need it).

Do you have any idea, when ADC EU will sell the Olives? If it happens in the next 1300 minutes, I'm ****ed :lol::angry:

Luckily I bought Burgs in my size right after midnight (randomly saw a tweet), otherwise they would have been OOS this morning. Stock for all the 1.0 re-releases in the EU seems super low compared to the US...

Bought another pair for a friend this morning and now Unidays says I can get my next code in 1300 minutes :smh: if you really have a spare code, I would take a 35% one (but only if you don't need it).

Do you have any idea, when ADC EU will sell the Olives? If it happens in the next 1300 minutes, I'm ****ed :lol::angry:
Ayyy, just dmed you brother 🙏🏻 Yeah, EU generally seems to be getting low stock. I remember the creams rerelease selling out in a few secs lmaoo

Disappointed I didn’t have the “Gamechanger” status to use a discount code and cop early

Can’t see paying retail right now for Burgs/Olives

Do they fit like the OG and Cream remakes? Even tighter with the banana toe?

DD04323F-734C-4DF1-A9CF-A71F51379894.jpeg

1.0’s came in from BBC

Meh. Olives and burgs have two good chances of going for disc at boutique stores and ADC. I can wait.

And theory: PayPal doesn’t work with early access my order never went through. Good thing now I can wait for disc.

I ordered a cap and t-shirt on the website and for some reason when it processed my order it charged me shipping. I took screenshots of the order confirmation page and as clear as day it shows "Hi my name" which it would only do if you are signed into your account. I even got my creator club points on the order. They really are not trying to apply free shipping to the order. They said I placed the order as a guest? Even though two screenshots I sent them show me logged in. One screen shot even said "Not my name" log in. It's only $4.99, but I hate being played.

On another note Wool Grey and Burgundy came in today:smokin
I already have OG Olives.

Placed an order for some Olives late last night via Paypal and have yet to receive a confirmation email and my Paypal charge is "pending". What the hell does that mean? That's never happened with paypal before.

Placed an order for some Olives late last night via Paypal and have yet to receive a confirmation email and my Paypal charge is "pending". What the hell does that mean? That's never happened with paypal before.

Same happened to me. Purchased triple black 4ds Monday through the app, and realized today that there was no confirm, but a pending charge on my paypal.

Called adidas and they mentioned they are having trouble with paypal orders / my order didn’t fully go through. Suggested I reorder using the website. Still waiting for the initial pending charge to go away.

...Just a heads up to double back and order again to avoid them selling out in your size.

stopped by my adidas originals store to make a return. thought originals didn't carry UBs but they had wool greys, olives, and burgs. also had aqua 4Ds and ultra 4ds

I really did spend almost $600 on 2 pairs today, all because I stopped by for a quick peep a few days ago (first time in months). This thread!!!

Adidas stock pics for Burgs and Olives did them no justice. Was going to pass until I saw pairs in here.
same here! I've been off NT for months but these damn UBs sucked me back in

I've been trying to decide if I should get the triple black 1.0 or the triple black ultra 4D until I saw these:
Pharrell-Parley-adidas-Ultra-Boost-Black-Future-H01893-Release-Date-4.jpg

which is the toned down triple black version of these:
adidas-Ultra-Boost-DNA-EG5923-Release-Date-3.jpg

It also depends on sale prices of the three too. I've seen some of the DNA ultra boost go as low as $65 in size 11 at my local foot locker.

I've been trying to decide if I should get the triple black 1.0 or the triple black ultra 4D until I saw these:
Pharrell-Parley-adidas-Ultra-Boost-Black-Future-H01893-Release-Date-4.jpg

which is the toned down triple black version of these:
adidas-Ultra-Boost-DNA-EG5923-Release-Date-3.jpg

It also depends on sale prices of the three too. I've seen some of the DNA ultra boost go as low as $65 in size 11 at my local foot locker.
Are those Triple Black DNA's? Any more pics?

Back
Top Bottom