ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Them triple black ultra 4d's hit different though.

But I feel the economical approach for sure. Given that the 4d's are still sitting, wouldn't be surprised to see them hit a small discount as well.

Last edited:
Those are the Pharrell x Parley x adidas "Black Future" collab. Style Code: H01893

Here are my latest pick-ups:

IMG_20201022_220926.jpg

Them triple black ultra 4d's hit different though.

But I feel the economical approach for sure. Given that the 4d's are still sitting, wouldn't be surprised to see them hit a small discount as well.
I probably will get two of the three. Ive picked up the ZX 4000 4Ds as low as $134 on adidas and sns so I hoping for a repeat offense with the triple blacks 4Ds.

jpac jpac get anything about your orders yet? I haven't seen anything
Nope, someone earlier said they contacted CS and they said they are having issues with PayPal. That’s the only commonality we have between our orders.

going to wait for coupon to cop burgs

4d triple blacks are 🔥 > Any triple black UB. Trust I have all of them. 4d are on a whole other level. Had they dropped during peak UB hype they would of easily fetched upwards of $600. Trust.

The only part that matters from that IG post:
"2020 and 2021 is going to see an influx of signature LTD ultra boost 1.0 restocks."

How many LTDs were there total though?

I still haven't heard **** about my Olive pair, and I think I also used PayPal. Kinda want the wool greys too, on discount. Also wanted the triple black 4d's, but just got the triple black 1.0's recently. Gdamnit, I don't need any of these but how long before they're gone again forever

Adidas giving 20 percent off in store.

Would drive up to water tower to see if burgs were in stock, but they wont have my size even if they are.

Adidas giving 20 percent off in store.

Would drive up to water tower to see if burgs were in stock, but they wont have my size even if they are.
What size? You can check to see if they have it thru the app. Just go to the shoe you want and go to your size and hit CHECK STORE AVAILABILITY. They don’t have 13, 11.5, 11 or 5. I checked. Obviously call before hand.

What size? You can check to see if they have it thru the app. Just go to the shoe you want and go to your size and hit CHECK STORE AVAILABILITY. They don’t have 13, 11.5, 11 or 5. I checked. Obviously call before hand.
12.5. Never sent to stores but I'll def take your advice and check the app.

not sure if its closer for you, but they had all 3 colors at Wicker Park yesterday
Crazy. Thanks for the info.

I was gonna come in here and say I tried a handful of different shoes and sizes and apparently none are at the 2 stores by me so I dont really know if the app is accurate for me.

This confirmed that.

Still unlikely to have a 12.5 but I'll for sure be calling up there.

Back
Top Bottom