adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Never hit on a footsite before. Snagged a turtle dove in a 12 on beastbay. Hoping tts works out. The primeknit nmds tts are freaking huge.

For those not on West coast.. have these released in store this morning? Mall opens in an hour out here, is it worth going?

For those not on West coast.. have these released in store this morning? Mall opens in an hour out here, is it worth going?
Better go now you may be in luck.

I'd also go to a spot that has an adidas store too just in case

Damn. Any other places in the bay selling these?
Had to get my order in before I posted the tip. Just asked multiple customer service reps to make sure and the mens and womens are the same model. Of course there is a 1 size conversion between men and women so w 10 = m 9. If you are up to a size 9 in men, go for it. http://www.adidas.com/us/alphabounce-shoes/B54367.html
[/quote]

Have you noticed any differences with the sizing, shape, etc?

Had to get my order in before I posted the tip. Just asked multiple customer service reps to make sure and the mens and womens are the same model. Of course there is a 1 size conversion between men and women so w 10 = m 9. If you are up to a size 9 in men, go for it. http://www.adidas.com/us/alphabounce-shoes/B54367.html

Have you noticed any differences with the sizing, shape, etc?[/quote]
My boy has the womens model and no difference just sizing

Got through on my size 14 on FTL. Waited only 1.5 min to checkout. Would've preferred FNL for free shipping but they went up a few min late

Thanks bruh. Copped a pair of Pandas/2Chainz/turtle doves/etc./etc./etc./whatevers. No idea how reliable Macy's is but I noticed they site said "Ships from manufacturer" so I'm not gettin my hopes up. I already copped a 12.5 earlier but I wanted to cop a 12 just in case. I guess we will see.

These will be everywhere, just be patient

Adidas isn't making $100 running shoes to make them super exclusive

Last edited:
Surprised the black pair is sitting. Copped those and the OGs off Macy's. I'd rather call them Pandas than 2Chainz or turtle doves. 

I'd rather call them Pandas than 2Chainz or turtle doves. 
PANDAS it is. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom