adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

This

but some of these people only buy sneakers according to hype. That's why they're so concerned with what everyone else is doing.
View media item 2364605
Do you even have any boost kicks? There's a reason they went to the continental sole. Plus they yellow.

Yeah I got 2 pair of Hardens vol 1, a pair of CLB 2016, and 2 pair of ultra boost vol 2.

My post was exaggerated of course with the "5 year ago" but however my KD9s have blown a section of zoom air, most of my lunar cushion kobes feel like they don't have any cushion anymore, and my last 2 shoe purchases have been Hardens. All my pairs have continental sole except Hardens.

Last edited:
I've been contemplating trying some adidas Basketball shoes but never want to shell out the money. :smh:

You been sounding like a nike fanboy this whole thread though. Posted you don't know why people think boost is great then say how much you love lunar. Then post a lunar shoe people clown on so reply by posting an ugly yeezy shoe. Don't call people out on something that you're doing yourself.

I own almost as much Adidas as I do Nike, I am just not a Yeezy sack rider like some of y'all

you copping the Yeezy othros is confirmed though

so easy to troll hypebeasts

Last edited:
Retro kobes...pretty much all of them
Shell toes
Stan smiths
Energy boost for running

Only adidas i own

Feel like this article is fitting for this thread

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/03/10/most-valuable-apparel-brands-2017/

1. Nike — $32 billion
2. H&M — $19 billion
3. Zara — $14.4 billion
4. Louis Vuitton — $13 billion
5. Adidas — $10 billion
6. Uniqlo — $9.6 billion
7. Hermes — $8.3 billion
8. Rolex — $7 billion
9. Gucci — $6.8 billion
10. Cartier — $6.7 billion

Adidas may be growing and all that....but they have a lot of ground to make up on Nike.

The market tends to be cyclical. Adidas looks like have already peaked. The UB 3.0s and the leaks of the 4.0s do not look that appealing. It seems like with the adidas Calabasis yeezy shoes and the yeezy runner...people aren't that excited. Nike needs to capitalize on the AM1 hype they created with super limited OGs.

Nike also has the new running shoes in the pipe line that gives higher energy return than boost. So it will be exciting to see what comes out of that.

Either way market competition is good for consumers.....supposedly :lol:

Feel like this article is fitting for this thread

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/03/10/most-valuable-apparel-brands-2017/
Adidas may be growing and all that....but they have a lot of ground to make up on Nike.

The market tends to be cyclical. Adidas looks like have already peaked. The UB 3.0s and the leaks of the 4.0s do not look that appealing. It seems like with the adidas Calabasis yeezy shoes and the yeezy runner...people aren't that excited. Nike needs to capitalize on the AM1 hype they created with super limited OGs.

Nike also has the new running shoes in the pipe line that gives higher energy return than boost. So it will be exciting to see what comes out of that.

Either way market competition is good for consumers.....supposedly :lol:

those Atmos 1's are gonna be fetching serious coin :x

Last edited:
What's crazy is HM retail stores are everywhere. Zara, doesn't have that many locations? They're opening their first store in Michigan later this year

Only one I went to was in Chicago

i have to say owning a few boost models i was so hyped before i copped because people made them out to be the best feeling shoes ever

they were pretty good for the first few wearings

but they all seemed to bottom out quickly

maybe they were just made for petite *** dudes i dunno

Not sure how many Zara locations there are, I've only been to ones in DC and NY.

They're essentially a glorified H&M. Better quality, but you pay similar prices as H&M.

My UB's have held up quite nicely. And I wear them around campus at least once a week

Last edited:
I haven't shopped at h & m in years. I didn't realize they were lit doe.

Def.

I had a pair of UB for running..the very first cw....they dont hold up well at all.
I see the appeal for just chillin tho.

Zara has over 2100 stores in the world

They are basically a more trendy H&M

Damn, didn't know that many

I mean they have **** that's way nicer looking at HM but it's also priced higher. Quality is not any better though

Same **** for topman. Topman has nice stuff but the prices :smh:

Uniqlo only been around since 2005 in the US and they're already $400M away from Adidas' valuation :lol:

i have to say owning a few boost models i was so hyped before i copped because people made them out to be the best feeling shoes ever

How much do you weigh?

Back
Top Bottom