adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

Nike isnt depending on hype cause most of their money comes from THE ATHLETE AND THE AVERAGE JOE.

Adidas wants that as well, but maybe using HYPE to create more brand awareness so the average joe and whatnot follow suit.

You really think hyped up sneakers is whats putting money in Nike or Adidas' pocket?

i love those huarache runs but they're so damb narrow.

they're a very popular hood shoe round my way. 

can't go wrong w da triple black ones 

the bottom line is this site is based on hype and selling out of NMD's, Yeezy and Ultra Boosts isn't a sustainable model

How much did you invest in NKE stock?

Kid, I probably was wearing Adidas before you were alive.

I hate you Johnny come lately's fawning over a brand who probably never purchased an Adidas before two years ago. Now all of a sudden you're the brands biggest cheerleaders. You're like a kid with a new toy and you'll throw it away when you're tired of it.

Meanwhile, I'll still be wearing y EQT's, ZX's, forums and shells.

i dont even know why you would put asics and adidas in the same sentence as far as competition goes lol... adidas has always been there with nike its not like they are a no name brand that just came out of nowhere like a brand like under armour... this is why im surpirsed people are actually question adidas as if they were a new brand...they been around for a long time and was always top 3 in the game its just now they are starting to give nike competition again... not like it matters anyway because nike was always and will always be #1

and even though the nmd, yeezy and ultraboost are the only 3 popular shoes adidas has to offer they are still more comfortable then anything nike has out right now

I always thought the comfort argument was stupid.

Presto's are comfy, UB are comfy.

Am I THAT concerned about which is more comfy? Who cares, yall got some plantar fascitis feet man. If its comfy its comfy.

^^^ EXACTLY
Theres so many different kinds of comfort nowadays.

Side note

I dont mind the boost tech but is anyone else getting tired of the sock **** ???

Nike been had sock type shoes....adidas is oversaturating it....puma and asics have thrown their version in....and now Reeboks collab with future.

Last edited:
^^^ EXACTLY
Theres so many different kinds of comfort nowadays.

Side note

I dont mind the boost tech but is anyone else getting tired of the sock **** ???

Nike been had sock type shoes....adidas is oversaturating it....puma and asics have thrown their version in....and now Reeboks collab with future.
im super picky with the sock type shoes. 

I haaaaaaaaate Asics GLVs 

How much did you invest in NKE stock?

Kid, I probably was wearing Adidas before you were alive.

I hate you Johnny come lately's fawning over a brand who probably never purchased an Adidas before two years ago. Now all of a sudden you're the brands biggest cheerleaders. You're like a kid with a new toy and you'll throw it away when you're tired of it.

Meanwhile, I'll still be wearing y EQT's, ZX's, forums and shells.

FWIW the first shoes I bought with my own money were the Adidas Kobe's. If your handle is any indication of the year you were born then yeah, maybe you are older than me but I am definitely not late to this Adidas party. I like some of Adidas recent products more than Nike's, but I cannot care less about the brand as a whole. Like I alluded to earlier, Adidas jerseys have always been trash. It's just hilarious to see a grown man being so emotionally invested in a brand. Why do you care so much about what hypebeasts are buying or when this trend will end? If you genuinely prefer Nike products, shouldn't you be happy that it is now easier to obtain them? You probably have a large collection of Nike and are salty that it is depreciating in value or you are upset that NKE stock isn't going to put little Timmy through college.

NMD's aren't even comfortable. If you can't find a bunch of Nike's as or more comfortable, what type of Nike's are you wearing?

i dont even know why you would put asics and adidas in the same sentence as far as competition goes lol... adidas has always been there with nike its not like they are a no name brand that just came out of nowhere like a brand like under armour... this is why im surpirsed people are actually question adidas as if they were a new brand...they been around for a long time and was always top 3 in the game its just now they are starting to give nike competition again... not like it matters anyway because nike was always and will always be #1

and even though the nmd, yeezy and ultraboost are the only 3 popular shoes adidas has to offer they are still more comfortable then anything nike has out right now

Everyone should know why I put Asics in there

because Asics with the Gel Lyte III and V was collab heavy with boutiques every single weekend. And a lot of the anti-Nike people before Adidas flocked to Asics and New Balance before going to Adidas.

All those Kith boost, are because of what Feig did for Asics. Asics as a company isn't on the level to compete with the big boys, but they had a nice niche in the Lifestyle market. Adidas probably eroded New Balance and Asics numbers.

Glv aint too bad.

Im talkin bout the ones where the ankle is a sock lol

When nike made the hyper feel a while ago i thought those were great

I like boost technology more than the nmd or ub design.

I wish theyd make another runner that was not a sock

uhhh nmds are very comfortable.

more comfortable then my racers and huaraches thats for damn sure

some of yall trying too hard.

i personally only like the nikes with very minimal branding.  that new all white racer is beautiful to me. i might even cop but im not sure i want to put in the effort

im tired of that damn swoosh tbh... 

Last edited:
Glv aint too bad.

Im talkin bout the ones where the ankle is a sock lol

When nike made the hyper feel a while ago i thought those were great

I like boost technology more than the nmd or ub design.

I wish theyd make another runner that was not a sock
oh yea. those are hella uncomfortable. The only one i have is the Kith UB mid.

I tried on the UB uncaged. couldn't do it.

at the end of the day its all preference.... and there shouldnt be any hate on that because people will wear whatever they want to wear whether you like it or not... i prefer nike because im big on retros and jordans in general but i have my 4 pairs of adidas to have some type of diversity and its usually my go to shoe for comfort.... i remember a few years ago i was rocking some dee brown reebok pumps because they are fly and classic and my friend looked at me like why you rocking those? why because they are not nike? like damb man can i live? am i not allowed to rock whatever i feel like?

Last edited:
And the city sock is god awful.

uhhh nmds are very comfortable.
more comfortable then my racers and huaraches thats for damn sure

some of yall trying too hard.

i personally only like the nikes with very minimal branding.  that new all white racer is beautiful to me. i might even cop but im not sure i want to put in the effort
im tired of that damn swoosh tbh... 

I feel no boost with NMD's. The blocks defeat the purpose.

I'd rather have full length zoom than wear NMD's any day of the week.

and I don't find NMD's anymore comfortable than flyknit racers or huraches. If anything less.

Adidas is like Asics. Eventually that hype goes away, because it becomes a fad. Look how quickly people moved on from Asics collabs once people gained interest in Adidas. How many collabs can you put out. And how many times are you going to put out the same Ultra Boost and NMD's out with slight changes in the same colors. How many red, green, black, blue ultra boost and NMD's are going to get before you stop?
Here's the thing: Ultraboost and NMDs aren't the only models Adidas makes. They are just what's hot now. Plenty of shell toes, stan smith and gazelle wearers to keep their footwear moving.

Here's the thing: Ultraboost and NMDs aren't the only models Adidas makes. They are just what's hot now. Plenty of shell toes, stan smith and gazelle wearers to keep their footwear moving.
i think the issue is the main people griping and complaining live their lives via social media. so all theysee is boost.

im an older head so i got the same love for Stan smiths and SS for Dunks and Air force 1 
Those r nice i like those

Last edited:

Ummmmm, I know this

The issue is they're bastardizing their classics to get people to wear them. Totally redesign a sneaker like the 93/17 to modernize it, don't take a Stan Smith or a Superstar and throw a ugly *** boost sole on it to get a bunch of young kids to wear a classic model. It's the same crap Nike did when they started to throw a Air Max 2009 sole on everything.

All these "comfort" wearers are they going to wear Gazelle's? Sambas? Superstars? ZX9000?

Last edited:
Ummmmm, I know this

The issue is they're bastardizing their classics to get people to wear them. Totally redesign a sneaker like the 93/17 to modernize it, don't take a Stan Smith or a Superstar and throw a ugly *** boost sole on it to get a bunch of young kids to wear a classic model. It's the same crap Nike did when they started to throw a Air Max 2009 sole on everything.

All these "comfort" wearers are they going to wear Gazelle's? Sambas? Superstars? ZX9000?
I tend to agree with this, but I'm def gonna try out the Stan smith boost. the other joints I can't mess with too much. the busenitz boost is decent. 

y'all remember the Air Max 360 hybrids?

Ummmmm, I know this

I don't get what you're asking. If the shoe has what they're looking for, sure they'll buy it. Will all these Flyknit racer wearers go to buy Air Force Ones and Cortez?

Adidas will never catch Nike.

Ever.

But they can cement themselves as Number 2 (which they always have been).

They are too behind in too many aspects.

Back
Top Bottom