adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

Boost are comfy for all day walking for sure IMO.

Had no other shoes when I was on vacation so I decided to run in them. Terrible mistake. Feet were killing me.

Lies.

They first started putting superstar on the side in 1999.

I dont know who considers 18 years "a few years"

I sure as hell dont.

so you are telling me ever since 1999 the superstar has had the word superstar on the side?

is that what your telling me?

because i can tell you this ive probably bought 8 pairs of superstars since 1999 throughtout the years up until few years ago and NONE of them say superstar on the side.

NONE

and i visit shoe stores frequently

do you live in america? because maybe outside of america things are different?

thats exactly what im telling you.

U can buy many types of superstar.

But in 99 they started putting that on the side.

my father worked in a superstar factory

Last edited:
Lies.

They first started putting superstar on the side in 1999.

I dont know who considers 18 years "a few years"

I sure as hell dont.

so you are telling me ever since 1999 the superstar has had the word superstar on the side?

is that what your telling me?

because i can tell you this ive probably bought 8 pairs of superstars since 1999 throughtout the years up until few years ago and NONE of them say superstar on the side.

NONE

and i visit shoe stores frequently

do you live in america? because maybe outside of america things are different?

co-sign

no idea where he came up with that date but its def not true even if its online. I had the white/black stripe, white/navy stripe, and all white after 1999 and NONE had superstar on the side...

it was literally 5-6 years Ago maybe that they added the superstar on the side.

2014 is wen adidas put out the og deluxe.

The only ones i mess with

View media item 2455215
Those are wat u should always get imo. Puffy tounges are the ones EVERYONE HAS

They also released a made in france version around 2014 for the upcoming 45th anniversary that are basically the best version of the superstar but theyre like 700 now

220 upon release but compared to brons which are made of trash by underpaid coworkers who work outside.

again adidas>>>>>

Last edited:
Yea I saw those high end pairs. those are bad *** but I trash my shoes anyway. I have a pair I rock right now once in awhile and I swear I haven't wore em that much and they look :x

Adidas has the mindshare, but I don't really see too many Adidas boost or Yeezys outside of social media.

I don't see many Nike/Jordan drops outside of social media posts.

But I'm not in school and don't work in a casual dress environment, so I don't really know what people are wearing daily. At the gym I see Nike/adidas/UA equally. Going out I see low statement shoes like Puma, Clarks and Aldo.

All I know is that Nike is losing market in North America (and the shares i own have dropped in price).

Could be based on the area or region we live in. Only go to work and home as of now and pretty much live in a urban area...see nothing but Jordan retros and the usual sneakers everyone would wear growing up.

Couldn't tell you the last time I've seen a pair of Yeezys in person. Probably seen a pair of Boost here and there, but nothing to where Adidas is just dominating the market.

Last edited:
Adidas isn't dominating the market. They're gaining and Nike is losing market share in general.

You can argue if they're dominating in other spaces though (urban fashion, sports apparels, sneaker culture etc).

Nike signed Kendrick huh? :nerd:

Cortez's bout to be the hottest retro of 2018

As much as I like King Kendrick, his signing isn't going to make the Cortez the hottest retro. The Cortez is niche Cali shoe (where it's most popular) and a lot of people in Cali don't **** with it because what it represents.

im the only guy at my gym wearing adidas its just all nike its funny to see
Over here it's mostly Adidas in my experience. I think soccer has a lot to do with that as it's the most popular sport worldwide and most of the soccer gear I see out here is Adidas. Them Stan Smiths are still everywhere too. Running etc. is dominated by Nike though, you don't even have to look at a jogger/runner to know they're wearing almost a full Nike outfit.

Back
Top Bottom