adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

Vapor Max is not better its what you prefer.

Nike has always been leading the front on innovation. Flyknit and Lunar came before Primeknit and Boost. The Roshe pioneered the simplicity of a mesh/knit upper with a simple foam/rubber outsole. Funny how a lot of running and casual running shoes from every company took on that look after its debut.

Adidas Headquarters are neighbored in Portland while Nike has been in Beaverton for decades. Whos copying who?

nike-november-1987.png

da granddaddy of em all...

ff224585c647fe6fb56ef3a5d5c1ef82.jpg

I was kidding.

Vapor max is ridiculously better than boost.

Its not even close.

Anyone that disagrees is an impressionable hypebeast.

Nike has always been the innovator.

yea but vapormax is ugly AF

I haven't tried them so I'm def not doubting you. maybe ill try em one day if I somehow see em in store. I like how they look but don't think I could wear them

but where nike been this whole time boost been out because til now with your comment was when nike finally came out with something better than boost

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Go dig into the archives of photos from the 80's and you'll see how wrong you are.

go watch any run dmc 80's video

next time just admit your wrong. how on earth could you not know for over 30 years there was no superstar on the side?

like i said been buying superstars since the 80's over 20 years buying pairs. i would ******* know if the the ******* shoe had the word superstar on the side

you think i say there were no superstar on the side for **** and giggles like i made it up?

Last edited:
go watch any run dmc 80's video

next time just admit your wrong. how on earth could you not know for over 30 years there was no superstar on the side?

like i said been buying superstars since the 80's over 20 years buying pairs. i would ******* know if the the ******* shoe had the word superstar on the side

you think i say there were no superstar on the side for **** and giggles like i made it up?
I said classics, you're stuck on stupid with the Superstar. Let me post examples of what I was talking about when I said Adidas has always had names on classic models since your reading and comprehension is remedial at best.

View media item 2454731
View media item 2454732
View media item 2454733
View media item 2454734
View media item 2454735
View media item 2454736

I got a pair of red Gazzelles, can't wear the Stan smiths or superstars at all

Never had stan smiths. Superstars are dope but they kinda uncomfortable. Gazelles are my fav along with Sambas. Also got a pair of Busenitz i found at Ross for like $10 way back. Those joints comfy as hell too

I said classics, you're stuck on stupid with the Superstar. Let me post examples of what I was talking about when I said Adidas has always had names on classic models since your reading and comprehension is remedial at best.

View media item 2454731
View media item 2454732
View media item 2454733
View media item 2454734
View media item 2454735
View media item 2454736

lol so you excluded the superstar pro model and top ten from the classic list?

and after i repeatedly named the superstar over and over again?

get the **** outta here with that bull **** just take the L like a man

posting ******* oregons and campuses :lol:

im done arguing with you you obviously wont admit you wrong you clearly thought superstars had superstar on the side since the 80's adidas most popular classic original

Last edited:
adidas got some old school classics but why the **** did they slap name labels on the side of all their damn og classics like what the ****?

pretty ******* stupid man looks dumb

can you imagine if nike slapped the words cortez, dunk, or air force 1 on the side above the swoosh of their shoes?

This was the original reply I addressed. I simply pointed out that Adidas has always done this. I didn't say they always labeled the Superstar or the Forum, you clinged to those two models because those are one of the very few models they haven't labeled from the jump. You clearly didn't comprehend my comment about suggesting you look at the archives of models from the 80's, again I wasn't talking about the Superstar or the Forum, but their classic models. The photos I posted are all classics in the Adidas line, just because you're not a fan of them doesn't change the fact. Now take your L &

View media item 2454761

lets see

superstar
stan smith
forum
conductor
top ten
ultra star
pro shell
attitudes
rod lavers
pro models

and a **** ton more of classics with no names on the side so not the "very few"

Last edited:
I like the Busenitz and Lucas Premier ADV's. Their skate gear has been better then Nikes for a minute

I can concur with this. I actually like the skate gear than most of the boost stuff. There stuff has been proven to be classics since the Busenitz has been out for so long and they are still making colorways. Nike skate program is so bad but it's saving me so much money now.

I like the Busenitz and Lucas Premier ADV's. Their skate gear has been better then Nikes for a minute

I can concur with this. I actually like the skate gear than most of the boost stuff. There stuff has been proven to be classics since the Busenitz has been out for so long and they are still making colorways. Nike skate program is so bad but it's saving me so much money now.

I used to love the Janoskis and Kostons, but they are hella stale to me now. Busenitz are modern classics to me

Back
Top Bottom