Adidas Crazy Light II

Jordan Juenemann, senior guard for the Kanasas Jayhawks, recently posted this picture of the Adidas Crazy Light II on his twitter account. Clearly Adidas is showcasing their new lineup as the NCAA tournament is heating up. Look for many other Kansas players to be wearing the shoe as well as other Adidas sponsored teams still alive.
67c16e4e5d9a3ffc3531a9d64e7f1154dfd8cecb.png

ugly . Never been a fan of the crazy light series. They're horrible basketball shoes. No lateral support and not durable at all

Yeah, Kenji, beacuse 4 college teams wearing them and no one getting hurt definitely means that your opinion and experience is a better reference. I thought the first ones were good, and these are improved in areas of support. Go be negative somewhere else.

This duke guy must be an Adidas rep lol. Don't be bias

I can't voice my opinion ? Last time i check this is a message board where folk talks about kicks and people have the right to voice their opinion

Did you count how many NBA players that have been injured while playing in the crazy light ? I can name you about 20. They didn't step on anyone foot neither.

Many shoes reviews article have pointed out the obvious flaws in the crazy light. Most of them were direct at lateral support and midfoot support. That doesn't mean if you wear the crazy light you will automatically sprain your ankle but you will have a higher chances of injure your ankle/foot

Kenji, you have to be one of most ignorant people I have ever read on here. You have every right to spout your off-base, completely false opinion, just like I have every right to have the opinion you don;t know what you are talking about. I only rep good shoes, and adidas is making some right now, as well as Nike, UA, and Converse, Reebok, etc. Yeah, I have seen NBA players injured in CL's. Guess what - seen alot more injured in Hyper-whatever models and Jordans. May be mere numbers game, but since you brought it up - name them. Name the 20 players injured in the CL. The only review I read that downed the lateral support was the SC one, and we know where there bias lies.

Oh yeah, I am still waiting on those 20 names...

Not much of a departure from the original but it was a winning design aesthetic-wise to begin with imo. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

This duke guy must be an Adidas rep lol. Don't be bias

I can't voice my opinion ? Last time i check this is a message board where folk talks about kicks and people have the right to voice their opinion

Did you count how many NBA players that have been injured while playing in the crazy light ? I can name you about 20. They didn't step on anyone foot neither.

Many shoes reviews article have pointed out the obvious flaws in the crazy light. Most of them were direct at lateral support and midfoot support. That doesn't mean if you wear the crazy light you will automatically sprain your ankle but you will have a higher chances of injure your ankle/foot
Please provide this list...I'm really curious.

I know about a handful of players who were injured...but 20 is greatly exaggerated. Plus, the ratio of injury is probably lower than that of hyperfuse shoes......

False opinion ? lol That's funny, Duke aka Mr Adidas Rep. I'm not ignorant because i tested the shoes myself. I don't care about brand if a shoes has flaw i'll point it out. I read reviews and observed players get hurt before i make my opinion on the CL. Here are the list of NBA players who have been injured while playing in the CL. SC review pointed out the flaw. Nightwing on Sneakerfile also reviewed the CL and said it's no good with support.

Derrick Rose
Derron Collison
Jerryd Bayless
Mike Conley
Andre Miller
Leandro Barbosa
Rodney Stuckey
Danillo Gallinary
TJ Ford
Beno Udrid
Corey Brewer
Devin Harris
Anthony Randolph
Daequan Cook
Dominique Jones

Looks like the McDonald's All American players got hooked up! They appear to be slightly different than Baylor's CL2.
IWxNk.jpg

Maybe cause im a bulls fan and like d rose but I've had no problems with my d rose CL. Like somebody said they don't look much different than the first ones but of they come out in a D rose color way again I'll cop.

Marshon Brooks on the Nets sprained his ankle in the Crazy Lights not stepping on anyones foot, and immediately stopped wearing them

Back
Top Bottom