Adidas Crazy Light II

Hope the Neons(BAYLOR) drop in the CL IIs... Probably the only color I would copp. I personally would hoop in other adiZero models. Not a hug fan of the CL, but I think its pretty nice indoor hoop shoe. I tend to hoop on blacktop more though and they don't last long outdoors.

I dont even like that lighter is better concept but I will definitely be dropping 135 MAX if the baylors do release. I really can't justify any shoe over $125 because how little it cost to produce.

Originally Posted by duke4005

^^^ Uhm, no, not really...

eh, kinda
nike_air_zoom_legend_314463-101_y12000_january_spring_07_s.jpg

Excited to see these in person. The crazy light wasn't the best shoe but it certainly wasn't the worst shoe to come out. I liked the crazy lights. These look even better than the originals.

Wait... Derrick Rose injured his ankle landing on one of the Pacer's feet wearing the shoes. It wasn't just on a whim. But unless something drastic happens like, oh... when a trainer of the Pistons refused to allow the players to wear the Hyperizes, then dude's statement doesn't hold that much weight.

Just my $0.02

Crazy Light II Colorway

these are samples , may differ with actual release (or not release at all
happy.gif
)

i like those green lantern colorway. cool one!!!

is it just me or does the sprint web look less breathable this time around? in the first crazy light, you could see right through the webbing.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

is it just me or does the sprint web look less breathable this time around? in the first crazy light, you could see right through the webbing.

Well, they're not exactly legitimate pics, so we'll have to wait for offics.

those pics it's legit bro i can assure you. u can check at @%$!$+%%++$$%.com for confirmation
smile.gif

i think the crazy light 1's were made ultra narrow to cut down on weight... i have medium to medium+ width feet (i fit in the kobe's without having to go up .5 or a full size just for good measure), and i couldnt squash my foot into one of them...

hopefully the II's are a SMIDGE wider, closer to the rose's...

The PR launch is going on right now in LA. Lots of sneaker influencers tweeting about the shoes... 9.5 ounces, drop May 24th.

My testers are on the way. Retail is $150.

And I lost ALL respect for Petrie after his little Twitter barrage. I understand defending your brand and designs, but straight insulting another company the way he did was WAY out of line. Sounds like a real threatened person to me.

That twitter stuff was very uncalled for. Just unprofessional.

I really liked the look of the CL1 but they felt a bit narrow for me. Hope the CL2 fits better.

all you twitter folks follow the kid @thesneakerfarm

and F Petrie. Dude sounds like a straight brat. Hes likely insanely jealous of Rose opting to stick with adidas. I would of done the same thing, take the $$$. smart business decision by Rose. SMH at Petrie

Back
Top Bottom