Adidas D ROSE 5

The insoles on the McDonald's really like this ?
indifferent.gif

20150331123738.jpg
Yes they are (skip to 2:50 in the video) 

Last edited:
So after a couple weeks in my Rose 5 Boost I must say it is the best Adidas hoop shoe I have ever worn but it is still not up to the level of the UA clutchfit Drive or Curry one. I will get a couple more pairs of the Rose 5's because it is a comfortable shoe for daily wear and I like most of the colorways. IDK why but the rose 5 does not have the same level of heel/toe comfort like the ultra boost running shoe. I am curious how these Rose 5's will compare to the Lillard 1's....I am on a Adidas kick now after buying these Rose 5's and Ultra Boost lol

34th st NYC FTL got a bunch of rose 5s for 79.99 or 69.99. I forgot. Might cop a few once the bday coupon starts working

Wow I can't believe D Rose 6 talk is starting and I still haven't played in a boost shoe. I think I've put it off because people weren't blown away by the Rose 5 or CL Boost.

I tried on a few boost runners and the Pure Boost 2.0 was MONEY. I'm looking forward to the 2015 CL Boost.

Deezy - if you do decide to get a rose 5, go for the Brenda's, the Nightmares, or the Chicago Ice - that fabric upper plays way better than the other synthetics.

Did this colorway ever come out? I must have missed them when they did.

Yes they eventually released on adidas.com. They really messed up on releasing this traditional Away colorway as a GR like every year. No release date or anything just put them online. I think they were pushing the other colorways as the Aways. I grabbed mine with a promo code as soon as they were on the website.

Grab them here if you really want a pair. An overseas site but they are legit I've ordered from them before.
http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/adidas-d-rose-5-boost-away-black-basketball-sneakers.html

Last edited:
Yes they eventually released on adidas.com. They really messed up on releasing this traditional Away colorway as a GR like every year. No release date or anything just put them online. I think they were pushing the other colorways as the Aways. I grabbed mine with a promo code as soon as they were on the website.

Grab them here if you really want a pair. An overseas site but they are legit I've ordered from them before.
http://www.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/adidas-d-rose-5-boost-away-black-basketball-sneakers.html

Yeah it really sucks since that is EASILY the best cw IMO.

Couldn't help but cop the whites View media item 1528128

Played ball in my DROSE 5 and they felt GREAT! I love the cushion and bounce they provide. The traction allowed me to explode with direct energy and instant stopping power.
I really like em atm. Gotta give it some more burn

man, theres way too much room in the toe box making them feel like a half size too big (just like the 3s)

cant lock down a 12.5 anywhere for da playas price 

Not the original red ones with the blue laces. They were on the "sneak peek". Got my pair with the code without problem. I think it was only a 1 day thing tho, so maybe it expired by when you tried to use it. Im sure it'll pop back up when the actual end of season sale hits

Back
Top Bottom