adidas eqt support - og red & green colorways at adidas outlets now

So... I wanted a pair of eqt support shoes for the longest... I wanted a pair of the 1991 retro release back in 2006, but wasn't up for spending $250-$500 for a pair (retail price went up as adidas slowly released pairs to stores).  Anyway I held off buying a buying a pair last year when the GR came at out $120/pair...  They were never marked down for sale and I was kicking myself for not buying a pair at that price (I've spent full retail on a few pairs, but I don't like spending $100+ often). 

When the restock came out, I waited for a while and finally ordered a pair back in August.  Took 3.5 weeks to get from North Carolina warehouse to me in Hawaii - that shipping sucked.  Literally the weekend after I received them - they went on sale on shopadidas.com for $96.00 (20% off).  Not cool. 
eyes.gif

I wasn't sure I like how the 11s I ordered fit, so I bought a 2nd pair of 10.5s for the sale price.  Waited another 3 weeks for those to arrive.  Tried them on - decided the 11s were the beter & returned the 10.5s.  (sie note - sizing problem is right foot is slightly larger; 10.5 is perfect on left foot, but too tight in right toebox area).  I put them in the mail on Nov. 4th...

Fast forward to two weeks ago - I went to the adidas outlet by me.  They seem to run buy one get one half off sales pretty often; I never know the schedule, but they were running one that week.  I usually just buy exercise clothes - I never seem to luck into shoes I want.  I picked up a shirt and pair of shorts then went to the back of the store.  Aisle 1 - nothing.  Aisle 2 - nothing.  Aisle 3 - nothing.  Aisle 4 - both OG red & green colorways of EQT support are available?!?!  Really?!?! - $80 for red (red is an easy pass for me 99% of the time - and it is for these shoes too) and $50 for green (
eek.gif
).  That's I'm talking about!  - where was that price online? - you know they'd be gone as soon as sneaker dudes noticed. 

Anyway - I picked up a pair of adios running shoes for $60 and a pair of EQTs for $25 thanks to the sale.  I just went back in today and they were still running the buy one get half off sale, so I bought a pair of 11s & 105s - I think I'm going to mix & match those (10.5 for left foot & 11 for right) and sell the mismatched pair on ebay...  In those two weeks, they sold half the stock of the EQT support shoes they had (maybe 14-16 pairs?). 
Two pairs of EQT support in OG green colorway for $75?
pimp.gif

So... did anybody else get a pair from the outlets for a super price?  If you have an outlet nearby, check them out!!!  Don't forget to check the back wall for the 'clearance' shoes with the box tops ripped off - they put two pairs of the EQT Support in green back there (an 11 & a 12), but they weren't there two weeks ago - I only caught them out of the corner of my eye as I was debating on buying two 10.5s or one 10.5 and another shirt (sale wouldn't have been as good - so I'm glad I saw the ones on the back wall).

here are the red & green colorways:
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2011/06/19/adidas-eqt-support-available/

Back
Top Bottom