Adidas JS Roundhouse Mids vol. Not sure if serious

Not on NT a bunch so I don't know if this was already posted...

Took a double take as soon as I saw these on the Adidas Originals page on Facebook.

Tighten up your style with the JS Roundhouse Mids, dropping in August.

Got a sneaker game so hot you lock your kicks to your ankles?

182589_10151099959408888_6763334_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/...60.9328458887&type=3

I have a strange urge to cop and walk around in my socks with those strapped to my ankles, dragging behind me.

the dude in the thread about nothing said these the new mayweathers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Too late. People have already labeled these as offensive. Reaching imo, and I'm African American. For all we know, that could have been the inspiration, but the shoe itself doesn't bear any offensive images.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^Too late. People have already labeled these as offensive. Reaching imo, and I'm African American. For all we know, that could have been the inspiration, but the shoe itself doesn't bear any offensive images.

would Kunta have to be painted on the side for you to be offended?

Sidenote: ADIDAS Store in Williamsburg Outlets has the Orange/White/Grey ones for like $30. I love that damn shoe.

there is nothing racist about the shoe it is an ugly design though, as a black man i understand the past is the past we just have to put that behind us as the human race and unite as one.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

INB4 SENSITIVE #%+ BLACK PEOPLE COME IN HERE TALKING ABOUT SLAVERY AND %%!%...

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

JS went too far. I don't know if they're trying to compete with the Yeezys in terms of publicity or w/e, but it's a poor attempt.

These are stupid, just like all his other shoes.

I saw a grown #*% man (like mid's 20's) rocking them damn cheetah joints with the fur and tail on 'em. Looked ridiculous..

Back
Top Bottom