Adidas JS Roundhouse Mids vol. Not sure if serious

30t6p3b.gif
STUPID idea

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I have zero interest in anything adidas, but if that pig Tyler Perry can still make movies, these should have caused no ruckus.

I'm black and while I wouldn't buy a pair I don't have a problem with the shoe. Censorship is not the answer; let the free market take course. How can black people have a problem with this but went to go see Soul Plane or watched Hell Date or Frankie and Neffy show on BET?

they had these on the local news people were pissed. If they do drop I'm copping for resale, the hype will be strong for them

If anything I would think this was a blatant comment on how these capitalist corporations
have people mind-locked into buying anything they put out.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful manner, but people need to stop
trying to always make ties between the enslavement of Africans and African Americans
and whatever is going on in society today. Everyone in a capitalist society is a slave to
the higher ups. That's just how capitalism works. But saying that these shoes are a reference to
the enslavement of blacks that took place years ago is ridiculous imo.

smfh
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 sensitive $@* people. I swear bruh... people need to get over racism. +%%%%* lames
eyes.gif

Congratulations, that's one of the most ignorant things I've ever had the misfortune of reading on this site.  Go to sleep.

If you're trolling, get a new gimmick.  If you're not, get an education. 
Censorship is not the answer; let the free market take course.
It is.  The government isn't banning the product.  Adidas itself would rather pull it than risk consumer boycotts.
Honestly, they should've known better.  It's one thing to include a pair of orange plastic handcuffs with My Pet Monster:

petmonstertoy.jpg

It's quite another to turn them into bracelets or attach them to shoes, particularly when the media's going to assume that said shoes are marketed to "urban" youth.  Really, what was the goal here?  For shackles to become a fad?  That doesn't strike anyone as vulgar? 

What's next, a hoodie inspired by GI Joe's "Storm Shadow" that includes a full-zip white hood? 

hoodie12.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom