Adidas KB8 II Returns...

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get the white ones?  Looks like adidas.com no longer carry it.  Thanks.

Last edited:
Went to the store and they order them from another store. Just gave them the SKU.

I forgot how bad these were. Even $30 might be overpaying for them. The fit and quality is terrible. I'm an 11.5, I got these in a 12 and they don't fit. Might need a 13.

View media item 1999213

Last edited:
Gonna post this here instead of a new thread. KB8 III, I mean Crazy 3. Not my favorite out of the KB (Crazy) line but I never had them so they will be copped eventually on sale.
  I remember these came and went quietly when they first dropped. Not a bad shoe but Adidas definitely safe with the styling.

Gonna post this here instead of a new thread. KB8 III, I mean Crazy 3. Not my favorite out of the KB (Crazy) line but I never had them so they will be copped eventually on sale.
these retroed a few years back n they were called crazy quick 2 before the crazy light models came out.

and they were realy bad. shape was off. everything bout the shoe was off lol.

hopefully they get it right this time.

they didnt even get the KB 8 II right... jeezz

How do you like them? I was disappointed with the kbii

u mean the KB8 III? you mentioned KB II in your reply.

Anyway, I think you meant the KB8 III. I m quite dissapointed in the OG that I had back then.... Although it has all the 90s techs in it (Feet You Wear, Adiprene+ (forefoot), Adiprene (heel), Torsion system). The body of the shoe is so thin and with no support and no protection at all.....and to the mid/outsoles, it wasnt as great as the KB8 1 and 2. The feet you wear in the 3 felt like flat and hard as a cardboard also. But as a Kobe fan, I couldnt not to wear all of his shoes (possibly) right? I remember I got the EQT Responsive (the original name on box) in all black colorway in UK with huge discount. So I got to try them out. After sooo many years not being retro I always love the purple and gold colorway. I already slept in The Kobe (Crazy 1) lakers colorways....After checking out the crazy 3 in stores even in Pics they are awesome....the only thing matters are the fit and comfortness of the shoes. They felt quite snug and protected all round unlike the og. the insoles are nice~ they not ortholite like the ones used in crazy 2. This time used a similar insoles or same to the yeezy 350. I never own a pair of 350 but the shape and ventilated waffles cut outs just reminds me of the 350. They have crash pad for the toes too. About the sizing if you interested. They fit small. I forgot what size I got in the OG~ they snug for sure~ I tried the crazy 3 9.5 (same for crazy 8 and crazy 2) kinda tight. So i go try out a 10. not much a difference. And finally, I settled in a 10.5. The interior is added with a thicker lining then the OG thats why they fit small. I think the crazy 3 are great for ball. Price is 899HKD, it works out to be 120USD~ Now you can get an idea at what price the crazy 3 will be in the states.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom