Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

I know this is a repetitive question for every sneaker, but how do these fit? I never got a pair as a kid nor really seen these on shelves around me so I'm trying to just order a pair.
If you are talking about the the Mutombo 1's, they fit true to size, but very narrow. If you have wide feet, get a half size big. My true size is a size 11 and I got them in a size 11. My feet are somewhat narrow, so they somewhat fit just right. My first few wears were a bit uncomfortable, but they broke in nicely. I'm not sure on the Mutombo 2..

JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON THE MUTOMBO 2's FOR $55 AT CONCEPTS...COULDN'T PASS UP ON THAT DEAL! I ALSO ROACHED UP ON 2 PAIRS OF THE OG WHT/BLUE MUTOMBO 1's FOR $25 A PIECE! MY MUTOMBO COLLECTION IS OFFICIALLLY COMPLETE! :nthat: ...HOLLA!

CED B.

Is that blue colorway really an og colorway? I dont remember that colorway

YEAH, THEY'RE AN ORIGINAL COLORWAY, ALONG WITH THE BLACK/WHITE/RED AND BLACK/WHITE COLORWAYS. I HAD AN OLD EASTBAY LAYIN' AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE FROM LIKE '93 WITH PICS OF ALL 3 COLORS...IF I FIND IT, I'LL POST PICS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Where'd you pull off those blues? I been waiting for those to drop in price

I SCOOPED 'EM FROM THE ADIDAS OUTLET OUT HERE IN H-TOWN DURING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND... THEY WERE ON SALE FOR $50, PLUS 50% OFF FOR THE MEMORIAL DAY SALE... SO, I BOUGHT 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1! :nthat: LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.

I SCOOPED 'EM FROM THE ADIDAS OUTLET OUT HERE IN H-TOWN DURING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND... THEY WERE ON SALE FOR $50, PLUS 50% OFF FOR THE MEMORIAL DAY SALE... SO, I BOUGHT 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1! :nthat: LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.

Dang, I should be so lucky!

Is that blue colorway really an og colorway? I dont remember that colorway

YEAH, THEY'RE AN ORIGINAL COLORWAY, ALONG WITH THE BLACK/WHITE/RED AND BLACK/WHITE COLORWAYS. I HAD AN OLD EASTBAY LAYIN' AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE FROM LIKE '93 WITH PICS OF ALL 3 COLORS...IF I FIND IT, I'LL POST PICS. HOLLA...

CED B.

few pics i found of him in the 1s and 2s.

ps. that Ronald McDonald in the background of the first one is creepy as all hell... :lol:

The pics in the vintage Nuggets unis just made me want the joints he wearing. The 2s are kind of growing on me. They're widely available in my area. May look to cop if heavily discounted.

Gotta love all the retro Adidas re-releases. I couldn't afford em when they first came out so Im starting myself a little collection now haha

Last edited:
I got mine 2 weeks after they dropped for $55. Great shoe for collection purposes but a weak sneaker all around. They'll probably stay DS for a WHILE. Lol

Back
Top Bottom