Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

I wonder how long they've been up. Dudes that missed out better get on it before they're gone.
When they first re-released a while back, I ordered a 13 from Kith, and they hit me back about a week later with the "we didnt stock a 13, sorry", ever since I've been on the hunt for a size 13 OG Mutombo for a decent price (retail)....no luck...in like a year...lol

When they first re-released a while back, I ordered a 13 from Kith, and they hit me back about a week later with the "we didnt stock a 13, sorry", ever since I've been on the hunt for a size 13 OG Mutombo for a decent price (retail)....no luck...in like a year...lol

Damn man. I would tell you to go for the 12 to see how they fit. If they don't work out you can look to return, resell, or trade for your size. I have skinny feet, normal size 10, got these in a 10.5, perfect fit. So that 12 probably wouldn't fit you. Wish you luck on finding your size.

Damn man. I would tell you to go for the 12 to see how they fit. If they don't work out you can look to return, resell, or trade for your size. I have skinny feet, normal size 10, got these in a 10.5, perfect fit. So that 12 probably wouldn't fit you. Wish you luck on finding your size.
Appreciate that I have a feeling I may break down this summer and end up paying resell...I was SO pissed when I saw they didnt have a size 13 up on the site smh...

I didn't see this posted on here yet so here goes. Mutombo 2 retro 5/10/14

I kinda like these better than the 1s. Might get a pair depending on how they fit. 

Last edited:
I know. I'm debating whether to buy or not just because of the speed of the markdown. Something in me keeps wondering if someone was ready to mark em down that low that quick, how cheap can I scoop for if I wait a little? Lol

I'm pulling the trigger right now. Saw them in person yesterday for the 1st time and was waiting for a discount. Nice sneaker, especially for $55.

Had size 10 in the cart yesterday and now it's sold out so I had to pull the trigger for the size 10.5

$55 shipped is TOO GOOD to be true and it actually is true.

I know this is a repetitive question for every sneaker, but how do these fit? I never got a pair as a kid nor really seen these on shelves around me so I'm trying to just order a pair.

Back
Top Bottom