Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Will definitely be picking up those white/blue joints. I don't rock with adidas but those joints are too clean to pass up on

Restock at Adidas Store Lenox. Just bought a 10.5. Know for sure a 9.5 is available.

For some reason these still aren't available on FNL, but FL has them up already.

EDIT: It's up, but it won't let me use my coupon and reward properly. SMH gonna have to go to the mall.

Last edited:
For some reason these still aren't available on FNL, but FL has them up already.

EDIT: It's up, but it won't let me use my coupon and reward properly. SMH gonna have to go to the mall.

Thought something was wrong when I was trying, wouldn't let me either

Thought something was wrong when I was trying, wouldn't let me either

SMH FNL has one of the worst sites i've ever seen. There's constantly a problem, and what gets me is that my roommate bought the black and blue pair a few weeks ago from them, and had no issue using both a reward and a coupon. It's whatever though, these shouldn't be flying off the shelves and I was going to the mall in a few hours anyways.

jays25 jays25

Well today is a launch day, so I'll forgive them, probably a lot of process going on...but I agre, they aren't flying so in store will suffice

@Jays25

Well today is a launch day, so I'll forgive them, probably a lot of process going on...but I agre, they aren't flying so in store will suffice

Yeah maybe. Didn't find them at the mall I went to today. (Should've know, mall never gets anything lol) but i'll check at another one on Monday. Or by then the website might be working.

Came in the mail a few hours ago, straight from FNL

These are sick. White and Blue's a combo I just can't get enough of. Easily my favorite Mutombo. If it was raining i'd put em on right now.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the 1st 2 CWS were limited? I know the white was...but was the blk/purple? The blk/why & why/blue seem to have been more available

For some people who wants to cop the white and blue... Somebody on ebAy selling for 89$ free shipping.. Couple of sizes...

Back
Top Bottom