Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Not trying to step on anyone toes, but I just called the Adidas store near me and they said it is coming out late August... Idk which to believe anymore...lol

Not my pics, but they are starting to show up at stores.

Welp! 2 Chains just performed in Mutumbo's making them some what harder to acquire now since the whole world watching the BET Awards...

Yep, I peep that...Buddy had on some Whoopi Goldberg shades and a Leather Smock with Frindges...
embarassed.gif

I have been tempted to order from overseas but the prices have all been way higher ($160-180 after shipping) than the official $105. I think I will wait it out.

No new info on these shoes?

Whats there to say? They release on august 24 for 105 bucks. Most likely all stores will have them. Too much coming out around that time. Should have kept the july release

I heard they are going to be at selected adidas stores, but I hope these are widely available.

so these going to be hard to get in the states? some guy is trying to hype these up and say these will be impossible to get in the states..........plus i call BS since he's asking 350 for them
roll.gif

Shoe palace is getting them so the very least they will be at mom n pop shops like packer n sheikhs. If adidas is smart they will make these limited cuz they will rot on shelves if mass produced. Shaq attack, gh2, jordan v retro, and more all being released around that time and lets face it these dont even compare to those. Maybe 20 people worldwide ever asked for a mutombo retro lol most people dont even remember them so the beat way to sell these is off the limited hype. Man with the stuff adidas could have retroed they chose these? Whoever made that decision needs to be don mattricked

Back
Top Bottom