Adidas NMD thread

Glendale Did some shady ish today with these NMD's

They weren't supposed to be sold till the 2nd

But they had a Line formed in the AM

WHY WOULD THERE BE A LINE UP IN THE AM, IF THERE WAS NO NOTICE OR ANNOUNCEMENT MADE IN REGARDS TO THE SHOES?

They let people aka "they friends" come into the store and buy any amount of pairs.

Guy at the shoe cleaner Kiosk right in front of the store said dudes were walking out this morning with bags of 4+ pairs each!!! 
frown.gif

WHY WOULD THERE BE A LINE UP IN THE AM, IF THERE WAS NO NOTICE OR ANNOUNCEMENT MADE IN REGARDS TO THE SHOES?

They let people aka "they friends" come into the store and buy any amount of pairs.

Guy at the shoe cleaner Kiosk right in front of the store said dudes were walking out this morning with bags of 4+ pairs each!!! 
frown.gif
imo this isn't really shady as most champs did the same

i dont blame them tbh

I'm pretty sure come 9/2 almost every champs on the launch locator for pks will be sold out

Long time Ultra Booster... Looking to get my first pair of NMD's.  Anyone help me with sizing?  I'm an 8.5 in the 2.0 UB model

Random drops make more sense, don't have to hassle with raffles or lineups and it makes it more fair to the masses. Although it's hard for people that work 9-5s to get there in time

Random drops make more sense, don't have to hassle with raffles or lineups and it makes it more fair to the masses. Although it's hard for people that work 9-5s to get there in time
How does that make sense?

You won't know about the drop, unless your friends work at Champs or you constantly call or stop at the store for updates.

and you work 9-5

store opens at 10am

shoes are sold out by 10:30-11am

it would be the worst thing for  "RANDOM DROPS"

I have an 8.5 in the PK that was released today by Champs. I am looking to trade for a size 8 in the same shoe/color or will sell for what a size 8 is going for.... Sorry guys... am bummed as much as anyone that did not get a pair!

Guy at the shoe cleaner Kiosk right in front of the store said dudes were walking out this morning with bags of 4+ pairs each!!! :frown:

Resellers EATIN' :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

You won't know about the drop, unless your friends work at Champs or you constantly call or stop at the store for updates.

and you work 9-5

store opens at 10am

Spoke to the manager at Fox Hills today and he was wondering why people were calling about it. He could've been playing stupid but it's whatever.

and you work 9-5

store opens at 10am

I'm saying it makes more sense for the store to do it that way, that way they don't have to do deal with all of the bs that comes along with scheduled releases (the hyped ones at least). Whether people like it or not, stores are going to take care of the people that keep them in business- not the ones that show up only for limited joints they're trying to come up on. Who is lining up on a Thursday or Friday for a store to drop anyways? As somebody who works 9-5, I'd much rather take a lunch break and go pick something up becuase I don't do lineups and from experience the random drops tend to even the playing field. At least it makes it more up to chance at that point. Even the university blue Jordan release, my local Nike store had people camped all night for a shoe that sold for retail after the fact- had that been a random drop it eliminates that and gives more people a chance. We can disagree though, just my opinion- I respect yours too

Last edited:

and you work 9-5

store opens at 10am

Tbh I think this method of random drops is better than having people line up all night for an early morning release only to reach your turn and nothing is left.

I scored on a random drop today and yesterday with the fog x vans pacsun drop.

I don't know anyone at champs and just happened to check IG and saw they posted, so I kept calling the champs checking if they were releasing today until they told me ups was delivering today and I went on my lunch and got lucky they had a few left. So I'm all for this and I'm Hoping there are more random drops from now on.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm confused. I could've SWORN I've seen an all white NMD mesh with reflective three stripes.

But the Reflective NMD mesh I've seen only have reflective laces. My mind playing tricks on me?

Last edited:
September 17th looks to be promising. So does 10/1.

SC is a bit of a joke though... Can't tell if some of your images aren't loading for me but what do they say is releasing on 10/1? They have the correct date for the color boost pack but not the wool r1s. Not buying that 9/16 date for the tricolors either.

frown.gif
Props for saving me a trip fam

Last edited:
Worth it to drive down to Santa Monica champs for the beige primeknits when they open? Was excited and ready to drive down to Glendale Friday morning, didn't realize just how shady this sh** went down!

So the XR1's from the Aug drop are pretty much all OOS?

Still scoping out for Grey Noise, anyone have a heads up? Appreciate a PM too. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom