Adidas NMD thread

for me my triple black XR1 feels half sizer bigger than my blue glitch and vapour grey... all 11.5

I was just there around 11:40 for the raffle, didn't know there were doing the NMD's as well... Who do i go to for the NMD's?
If you're name wasn't taken earlier in the morning, they made you line up separately, not sure if they had a lot of pairs though

for me my triple black XR1 feels half sizer bigger than my blue glitch and vapour grey
So if anything go down to an 11?
if i'd knew before i would of (i got wide feet too btw) i just wear other socks and its fine too, i dont bother too much 

Order won't go through on End, if anybody can oop me a UK 10.5 it'd be greatly appreciated[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Has anyone seen a black/wool looking r1 in their champs with a black sole? I can't find any pics online but the 1 near me has a $!@+ ton of them if anyone needs an opp.

FInally.

XR1 White Noise

Autocop on End. 
tongue.gif

Just picked up a 10.5, really had my hopes up for an 8.5 though... At least employees somewhat looked out, had a line on the side and picked out the new faces first before letting others doubling/tripling up.

Order won't go through on End, if anybody can oop me a UK 10.5 it'd be greatly appreciated[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Yo. Try again and make sure you're on desktop. Use their Chat support that they have and tell them your issue with adding the product. They'll help you out and send you a PayPal invoice. Might be able to get free shipping as well! They came through for me last week on the EQT 91-16.

I want to get my first pair of NMD's, are the XR1's good?  I've gotten way too many Ultra boosts lately :tongue: I need some darker colored dailies

mad.gif
  Some shady s*** goin' on  with this Champs "silent restock".  The main Champs in my area, which is on the release list, claims they did not get them, and I assume that means they did get them and they all went 'poof'.... out the back door.  

mad.gif
  Some shady s*** goin' on  with this Champs "silent restock".  The main Champs in my area, which is on the release list, claims they did not get them, and I assume that means they did get them and they all went 'poof'.... out the back door.  
And people were saying how the random drops are better, For Who?? 

I'm all for the Back-Door, except when I'm not a part of it! 
tongue.gif

Masterminds = Revamped Japan blacks without the Japanese but with Mastermind branding instead. Still looking good though. Honestly can't decide between them or the winterwools

Back
Top Bottom