Adidas NMD thread

Didn't know you had to become a computer programmer to buy shoes nowadays
eyes.gif
Better you become a Surfer..

and learn how to get past the Splash!

Wah wah

yall needa do your research and stop being so bitter 
[emoji]129300[/emoji]You seem to be the bitter one sir. I'm wondering if someone made you "do your research" in order to acquire the information that you have gained. Not saying that "doing research" is a task that I wouldn't compete, but in all honesty this is a sneaker community & I thought we held ourselves up to a certain standard of brotherhood in that sense. No need to be A** Holes over material goods.

No but you're getting same size as your PK? I'm confused =D

No the sizing is not on par with UBs/Yeezys/et al....yeah I'm going with my PK size but knowing my luck I will end up with a size 14 trying ro size down and trying to not catch a DH gates fake special. Lol

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] and the worst part about it is, they act like sharing the info on how to buy the shoes is a military secret.

no they dont. theres a script that has been posted in public for anybody to get. the name of the creator has been mentioned i dont even know how many times at this point. you just dont know how to read.

no they dont. theres a script that has been posted in public for anybody to get. the name of the creator has been mentioned i dont even know how many times at this point. you just dont know how to read.
...you are what's wrong with the sneaker community at this point in time. Pretty sure I speak for everyone who doesn't live on their computer or phone when I say, "I'm not asking to bang your girl, I just want help on how to use the SOLEMARTYR script". No need to get all bent out of shape [emoji]128528[/emoji]

...you are what's wrong with the sneaker community at this point in time. Pretty sure I speak for everyone who doesn't live on their computer or phone when I say, "I'm not asking to bang your girl, I just want help on how to use the SOLEMARTYR script". No need to get all bent out of shape [emoji]128528[/emoji]
when you become part of the community someone will help you.

When you come in the thread desperate, throwing jabs, clearly bent out of shape.

You prolly won't get any help.

wink.gif

I personally wouldn't help you cuz your Attitude.. someone else might!

Last edited:
Don't worry bro. Many people in this community with 1000 or more post or  been here for long can get quite salty sometimes. But I dig you, not everyone can browse like 10-20 pages. I was super lucky to came across that name while I  was browsing. I really hate when people say there are 'lurker' in this community. I mean, its true,  there are lurkers. But one of the problem is that sometime it is hard to jump in and join the topic when many are quite close-minded

when you become part of the community someone will help you.

When you come in the thread desperate, throwing jabs, clearly bent out of shape.

You prolly won't get any help.

wink.gif
Agreed with the statement 'become part of community'. However, you might miss a point. Many times I try to contribute, but other are faster. The only time I can recall I did help someone is when I posted a link to NMD french beige, and let some people PM me and ask for a  link to cop UB olympic pack. But you probably weren't there to witness how I help others.

Well, I have some question about the script during yeezy release, and some were really nice and answer my PM. I know you're quite 'big' in this group. But, maybe, be more a bit friendly to new-users? 

Don't worry bro. Many people in this community with 1000 or more post or  been here for long can get quite salty sometimes. But I dig you, not everyone can browse like 10-20 pages. I was super lucky to came across that name while I  was browsing. I really hate when people say there are 'lurker' in this community. I mean, its true,  there are lurkers. But one of the problem is that sometime it is hard to jump in and join the topic when many are quite close-minded
Thanks for having an open mind [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. I drive trucks for a living so it's not like I'm in an office at a desk in front of a computer all day. When I'm waiting on a load I can join in on the topics or browse through the threads but sometimes I don't have the time to read through a massive amount of pages

Last edited:
Simply put, if you really wanted it you will find it.

That's a life lesson
Repped for Truth
Well, I have some question about the script during yeezy release, and some were really nice and answer my PM. I know you're quite 'big' in this group. But, maybe, be more a bit friendly to new-users? 
 Your Pm was    "Can't seem to solve the captcha?"

This was your question to me...

I'm not answering that, Cuz your not even taking the time to search for the answer yourself, being so simple.

So Yes, I ignore those type of PM's

at least try..

Thanks for having an open mind [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. I drive trucks for a living so it's not like I'm in an office at a desk in front of a computer all day. When I'm waiting on a load I can join in on the topics or browse through the threads but sometimes I don't have the time to read through a massive amount of pages
Yeah totally understand. I'm a university student so my existence is quite tied up with electronic devices. 

But hey, I  don't want you to get the impression that people in this thread all are close minded and salty though. I've been dwell around here for quite a while and there are MANY who are super nice, helpful, friendly etc. 

Alright who wants to invite me to this new work group.

You may remember me from such titles as "Failed Ultra Boost Group" and "Nike Talk" lol

Adidas au don't stock half sizes. I have the PW Human yellows in 7.5 and it was perfect with a little room for me. Not sure whether I should go with 7 or 8 with the other ones. :/

Last edited:

Adidas au don't stock half sizes. I have the PW Human yellows in 7.5 and it was perfect with a little room for me. Not sure whether I should go with 7 or 8 with the other ones. :/
they do

Australia is just not getting them online

Tangerine AU sizes

1 - 4

1 - 5

1 - 6

1 - 7

1 - 8

2 - 9

1 - 10

1- 11

1- 12

1 - 13

GREEN AU Sizes

1 - 4

1 - 6

1 - 7

1 - 8

2 - 9

1 - 10

1 - 11

1 - 12

1 - 13

RED AU Sizes

2 - 4

1 - 5

2 - 6

2 - 7

3 - 8

4 - 9

3 - 10

2 - 11

1 - 12

1 - 13

1 - 14

frown.gif

Last edited:

Repped for Truth

I'm not answering that, Cuz your not even taking the time to search for the answer yourself, being so simple.

at least try..
 One of the thing I hate is asking question like that, making myself look 'stupid'. And you probably have that impression by now. But you know what, I feel very shame before asking you that question. I hate when people think I'm desperate for something... But hey, I totally get you when you say 'at least try' 

I have ZERO knowledge of computer programming. All I did was following some instruction from Youtube. Moreover, during that time, everything seems so 'rush'. With that 'rush' attitude, I was hoping that you could suggest me to be in the right way, not spoon fed me with answer.

But yeah, after you ignored me, I figured it out on my own-- so all good. 

Repped for Truth

at least try..
There's a search option in the thread you know? 

Easy to use, you avoid the hustle, the non-helping members, avoid the crying and you do the stuff by yourself, easy peassy 

This is all you needed to say

same thing I did..
Well, I'm a University student. Me and computer are like best buddies. All of my subjects required well research skill, so I can pull it off. But for some others, they probably don't have the same skill to find it out on our own like you or me. 

Don't get me wrong though. You're like super cool guy. Saw you since I started 3 months ago. Wish I could have tremendous sneaker knowledge like you. I'm jelly. 

Back
Top Bottom